Prayer Warriors

Prayer Warriors

Prayer is not just intercession with the Lord, it is a form of stepping onto the spiritual battlefield.

47
Crosswalk

The past few days, God has really put the subject of prayer on my heart. We are called to pray in communion with our creator so that we can discern His voice. When we hear what He is calling us to do, we then take action.

Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given to you when Jesus Christ is revealed- 1 Peter 1:13 (NIV).

Prayer is not just intercession with the Lord, it is a form of stepping onto the spiritual battlefield. When we boldly pray, we speak truth and God’s light into the darkness. That light interrupts the darkness and it stirs up something beautiful and fierce.

When we proclaim the name of Jesus with a bold heart cry, revival strikes the darkness and it begins to dissipate.

God said something to me that I couldn’t quite understand, until I focused on it more. He said, “You pray to keep the battle here on earth going.”

I was confused at this, because isn’t the spiritual battle here on earth supposed to end? The war is already won by Jesus’ sacrifice, but the battle for our spirit is still in motion on earth. God then said to me, “When you have the audacity to boldly pray in declaration, evil becomes stirred-up because it is threatened.”

When we pray, we remind the enemy that we are powerful children of God and that we are not going to back down.

When we proclaim the truth, our identity and the prophetic destinies for this world, the enemy becomes scared and tries to continue the battle to destroy us, but that means that the light is shining even brighter to counter it.

The enemy becomes threatened when we pray, because he’s fearful of what we can do through prayer. When we pray for healing, restoration,and revival, God hears us and if it lines up with His will, then in His timing He will answer.

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. - 1 John 5: 13-14 (NIV).

We are called to be prayer warriors to show God’s truth and grace to this world. God gives us the power to have prophetic visions, heal and even bring revivals through prayer.

Have the audacity to fiercely pray and watch God work wonders.