A Prayer For My Future Husband
relationships

A Prayer For My Future Husband

I hope one day that you will be reading this prayer.

590
man holding flowers

Dear Future Husband of mine,

I can not wait to meet you, or if I have already met you, I can not wait to actually get to know you. Either way, I am happy I have found you. I found the one whom my soul loves.

I have prayed for you every night. I prayed for you to love God more than you love me. I have prayed for you to have nothing but love in your heart. I hope that you have patience (a lot of it if you are going to marry me).

I hope that you are kind towards every person that you meet. I hope that you are funny and that you can make me laugh even when I am mad at you. Future husband, I pray that you are beautiful. I do not mean on the outside but on the inside. I pray that you are nothing but good, that you are a light that shines and when people look at you, they can see God.

I pray that your family will love my family. I have a huge family with mostly babies. I hope that you will love my family and not ever see them as baggage. I pray that our families will be close. I hope that someday we could have family dinners together or maybe even vacations. I pray that your parents will love me. I hope they can see all the love I have towards you.

When I look at you, I hope that you see me only in the most positive light. I hope that I am beautiful in your eyes. I pray that you will never give up on our relationship and soon to be vows. I pray that you will love me and stay true to only me for the rest of our lives.

I hope to have tiny little you's running around one day. I pray that you will be the best father that I have seen (even though it's gonna be hard to beat). I hope our kids look at you the way that I do. I pray they look at you and see nothing but good. I pray they will grow up to be just as selfless and Godly as you are.

I have prayed for you as long as I can remember. You are everything that I have prayed for and more. I love you. If you are reading this, not on my blog, I have finally found you.