Favorite PFTW Song Lyrics

Lyrics That Made Me Fall For "Pray For The Wicked"

I pray for the wicked on the weekend!

1559

I love Panic! at the Disco with a burning passion. Brendon Urie dropped his new album last week and I don't think any of the Sinners (Panic! fans) are disappointed. All of these songs are legendary, but these lyrics made me, personally, fall head over heels in love with Pray For The Wicked.

(F**k A) Silver Lining: "Everything is cherries on top."

(F**k A) Silver Lining: Somehow we fell to the top.

(F**k A) Silver Lining: References Beyonce and Destiny's Child. (Bey's Lemonade album and Destiny's Child's "Say My Name" single) (Fun Fact: Brendon Urie absolutely loves Beyonce like the rest of us.)

Say Amen (Saturday Night): "All the people I know aren't who they used to be" PREACH IT

Say Amen (Saturday Night): "I can't change into a person I don't wanna be"

Say Amen (Saturday Night): I PRAY FOR THE WICKED ON THE WEEKEND! MAMA, CAN I GET ANOTHER AMEN? OH, OH, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT.

Hey Look Ma, I Made It: "I'm a hooker selling songs and my pimp's a record label"

Hey Look Ma, I Made It: "This world is full of demons"

Hey Look Ma, I Made It: "I'm gonna be the greatest"

Hey Look Ma, I Made It: "In a golden cathedral, I'll be praying for the faithless"

Hey Look Ma, I Made It: "Everything's coming up aces / And if it's a dream, don't wake me, don't wake me."

Hey Look Ma, I Made It: "Friends are happy for me or they're honeysuckle phonies / Then they celebrate my medals or they wanna take my trophies / Some are loyal soldiers while these other thorns are rosy"

Hey Look Ma, I Made It: "IF YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU CAN TRUST / THEN, TRUST ME, YOU'LL BE LONELY"

High Hopes: "Had to have high, high hopes for a living / shooting for the stars when i couldn't make a killing"

High Hopes: "Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision / always had high, high hopes"

High Hopes: "Didn't know how but I always had a feeling / I was gonna be that one in a million"

High Hopes: "Mama said / Fulfill the prophecy / Be something greater / Go make a legacy"

High Hopes: "Burn your biographies / Rewrite your history"

High Hopes: "Light up your widest dreams"

High Hopes: "They say it's all been done but they haven't seen the best of me / I GOT ONE MORE RUN AND IT'S GONNA BE A SIGHT TO SEE" (One last Panic! album?)

Roaring 20's: Ya like jazz? (not a lyric)

Roaring 20's: DEFINITELY SOUNDS LIKE 20s JAZZ

Roaring 20's: "My tell-tale heart's a hammer in my chest"

Roaring 20's: "This is my roaring, Roaring 20s / I don't even know me" (This speaks to me on a personal level)

Roaring 20's: "Roll me like a blunt cause I wanna go home" (I don't smoke, but that is A BIG MOOD FOR 2018.... Just saying...)

Roaring 20's: "The future's uncertain/ The past on the pavement below me / Maybe I'll elevate, maybe I'm second rate... / [I'm] so unaware of my status"

Roaring 20's: "If it's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight / I don't know if I will survive"

Dancing's Not A Crime: "Don't call me Saint California if you're at another altar"

One Of The Drunks: "Welcome to the Club"

One Of The Drunks: "Every weekend with your friends / Every weekday when it ends / Damn, it's all good, I guess"

One of the Drunks: "This is what it feels like when you become one of the drunks / Searching for a new high, high as the sun, uncomfortably numb"

One of the Drunks: References Pink Floyd (Comfortably Numb) seen above

One of the Drunks: "Never dry, every day you're thirsty / Bourbon high, sip it 'til your tipsy"

The Overpass: "Sorry to get sentimental tonight / it's just that everything reminds me of things / I thought I shouldn't have to see again"

The Overpass: "Someone still loves you"

The Overpass: "You need me, don't you?"

The Overpass: "Sketchy girls and lipstick boys / Troubled love and high speed noise"

The Overpass: "I have a shirt that keeps your smell / You keep one too in parallel"

The Overpass: "Everything about you is perfect"

The Overpass: "Everything about you is perfect... down to your blood type" (Does Brendon need a kidney?)

King of the Clouds: "Heaven knows that I'm born too late / For theses ghosts that I chase"

King of the Clouds: "Some days I lie wide awake 'til the sun hits my face / And I fade, elevate from the Earth / Far away to a place where I'm free from the weight / this old world"

King of the Clouds: "I don't trust anything or anyone below the sun / and I don't feel anything at all"

King of the Clouds: "Some only live to die, I'm alive to fly higher / Than the angels in outfields of my mind"

King of the Clouds: "Imagination, take me somewhere I don't know / I'm lost but I better find it alone"

Old Fashioned: "We were swallowin' the nights like we had nine lives"

Old Fashioned: "We were borderline kids with a book of disorders / Medicatin' every day to keep the straightness in order"

Old Fashioned: "It's a false side of hope where believers concede / And there's only memories when it's over"

Old Fashioned: "So pour out some liquor, make it an old fashioned / Remember your youth, it's all that you do / The plank and the passion"

Old Fashioned: "They were the best of times, they were the best of times of your life"

Old Fashioned: "ALWAYS TIP YOUR BARTENDERS"

Dying in LA: "The moment you arrived, they built you up / The sun was in your eyes, you couldn't believe it / Riches all around, you're walking / Stars on the ground, you start to believe it"

Dying in LA: "Every face along the boulevard is a dreamer just like you"

Dying in LA: "You looked at death in a tarot card / and you saw what you had to do"

Dying in LA: "Nobody knows you now, when you're dying in LA / And nobody owes you now, when you're dying in LA"

Dying in LA: "They told you, 'put your blood on ice' / You're not gonna make it"