22 Post Malone Beerbongs & Bentleys

22 Post Malone ‘Beerbongs & Bentleys’ Lyrics College Kids Will Use As Insta Captions

It's here, and it's fire.

508057
Post Malone // Instagram

If you didn't know, I am really not sure how you wouldn't know, but it's fine, Post Malone's new album FINALLY came out! Posty has time and time again proven that he's a trailblazer in the music industry. His genre is a mix of everything, from rap to acoustic guitar, and he sounds like he's at home in both settings.

Here it is, a list of Post Malone lyrics you'll use or see as Instagram captions. I can already feel it, this summer is Posty's summer –– a summer for "beerbongs & bentleys."

1. "Spoil My Night" - "Won't you come spoil my night?"

2. "Spoil My Night" - "Feelings come into play and I'm thinkin' this happens every time."

3. "Spoil My Night" - "Yeah, when I walk up in a party, they all act like they know me."

4. "Zack and Codeine" - "Been livin' fast, no I can't take it slowly."

5. "Zack and Codeine" - "But it don't mean nothing without all my people."

6. "Zack and Codeine" - "Pour that drink 'cause we ain't sleepin' tonight."

7. "Takin Shots" - "Heard that there's a party, I might pay a visit."

8. "Takin Shots" - "Baby, just for the night, you my soulmate."

9. "Over Now" - "I'ma turn the tables, promise you will not forget it."

10. "Stay" - "Damn, who are we right now?"

11. "Blame It On Me" - "These hurricanes inside of my brain"

12. "Same Bitches" - "Bottles on deck, and my drink full."

13. "Same Bitches" - "Population four million, how I see the same bitches?"

14. "Jonestown" - "It happens every time."

15. "92 Explorer" - "She in the front seat head bangin'."

16. "Sugar Wraith" - "And then I went and changed my life."

17. "Sugar Wraith" - "I take the lead, they just follow."

18. "Rockstar" - "Sayin, 'I'm with the band.'"

19. "Rockstar" - "Livin' like a Rockstar, I'm livin' like a Rockstar."

20. "Rockstar" - "Sweeter than a Pop-Tart."

21. "Psycho" - "Can't really trust nobody with all this jewelry on you."

22. "Psycho" - "I got homies, let it go."