10 Reasons My Dog Deserves A Huge Round Of Ap-paws For Being My Best Friend

To my fluffy and wonderful best friend, Cajun Wyatt!

36
Carley Sebren

I could easily list more than 10 reasons why my dog is my best friend but if I didn't stop myself I'd probably be at 117. My dog is more than a pet to me, but also my best friend!

1. He keeps my secrets.

Carley Sebren

2. He lets me watch whatever I want on TV.

From my favorite movies to favorite tv shows, he lets me watch anything I want!

3. He is my adventure buddy!

Carley Sebren

Whether it be our road trips back home to Louisiana or a quick trip to Starbucks for a puppuccino, he is always up for any adventure!

4. He never judges me for my looks.

I can have bed hair from just waking up and be in my pajamas still or be all dolled up ready to go somewhere, no matter what I look like he still loves me the same!

5. He loves to take naps with me.

Carley Sebren

6. He has the best greetings!

No matter if it has been two minutes since I have left, two hours or two days, each greeting is better than the next. He is always waiting for me to come back to him.

7. He is always there to comfort me!

Carley Sebren

When I am sad or sick he never leaves my side. He makes me feel safe and loved. He truly knows how to comfort me when I need it most.

8. He is my protector.

He always alerts me when there is someone at the door. There is never a moment where I don't feel safe and protected when he is with me.

9. We have grown up together!

We have been in each other's life for ten and a half years now. We have learned and grown so much together. There have been hard times that we both had to go through. Having other animals come and go from our life's and watching people leave us time and time again. From him learning his basic training and extra tricks to me going through middle school, junior high and high school and then finally starting college. There has been so much that we have gone through together over the years that I couldn't imagine my life any other way.

10. He loves me unconditionally!

Carley Sebren