My Positive Mindset Is Greater Than My Unwillingness To Fail, And I'm Proud Of It

I love the person I am because I fought hard to become her.

184

I am a dreamer, a doer, a thinker, and I see endless possibilities within everything.

As long as I can remember, I have always had a goal set to achieve. My dreams never scared me, and they still don't. I find myself very ambitious and persistent to strive to reach what I have in mind, regardless of the hardships that follow.

I personally don't think anything is impossible in life, because everything is possible. Everything depends on your mental mindset and how strong of a drive you have to reach that possibility.

Life unfortunately NEVER comes easily, and the things you want in life require effort. As a kid, we had endless imaginations and dreams of things to pursue, but somehow, society claims chasing dreams are not feasible as you grow older.

I am a firm believer that you can be anything you want, you can go anywhere you want, you can change your lifestyle completely, as long as your dreams are bigger than your fears.

The quote "shoot for the moon, and even if you miss you'll land on the stars" speaks VOLUMES. Realistically, if your first plan doesn't work, or life happens, create another plan and don't give up until you're exactly where you want to be.

I am OVERLY proud of the person I became within the last five years of my life. Never in my life would I have thought I would be exactly where I am today at 19 years old.

I moved away to Florida for college and successfully made a life here.

I accepted an internship at Walt Disney World, and I was picked among 500,000 other applicants.

I bought my dream car.

I am the YOUNGEST employee at my teaching job currently.

I work three jobs. (one full-time job and two part-time jobs)

I am looking into purchasing a house very very shortly.

I am four pounds away from losing 100 pounds since I moved away.

I set up my retirement plan, and money goes away each month towards that.

I gained the knowledge about finical aspects but also gained bills.

I enrolled in a phlebotomy course for next semester to get that certificate.

I traveled to more places within two years than I did in the other 17 of my life.

I became happy, healthy and independent.

While those may be big or small to you, they only were achievable because I didn't settle, and I went out and chased what I wanted. If one of my plans fell through, I created another and made it work.

I'm not fearful of change or failure because life happens, and I have to pick myself back up and try again.

I could go on and on about the things I dream of doing in the future and places I dream of going. I will confidently tell you that they're all achievable, if I work hard enough for them.

Chase your dreams, never let anyone tell you that your dreams are too big or too small because they're not. If you don't dream the things you want in life, you'll never be satisfied. Don't live a mediocre life because your dream was someone else's or wasn't what you wanted it to be.

You're in control of your life and your dreams.

If people didn't chase their dreams, nothing extraordinary would happen. We were created to do amazing, out of this world things. If someone settles for less, it's their own fault. Everyone has the same opportunities, the only difference is that some people are determined and can't be knocked down, and others get knocked down and it's hard to get back up.

I am not where I want to be in life, and I know I will always dream the biggest and work harder and harder to achieve what I want.

You are in charge of your own story. Don't worry about other people's lifestyle, worry about your own. Don't fear change, and stop wishing for your dreams and go chase them.