Us 90's babies are now at the point that we are in college or just freshly out of college, starting to "adult." We've been so consumed in schoolwork and our career that we probably can't remember the last time we sat down and read a book for leisure. Maybe it's time we start to set aside some time for ourselves and get back into reading. After all, we LOVED reading as a children and had some of the best books around. Do you remember reading any of these books as a kid? Brace yourself, this blast-from-the-past is about to make you want to read them again.
1. "Magic Treehouse" series by Mary Pope Osborne
2. "Junie B. Jones" series by Barbara Park
3. "A to Z Mysteries" series by Ron Roy
4. "Hank Zipzer" sereis by Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver
5. "Flat Stanley" by Jeff Brown
6. "The Boxcar Children" series by Gertrude Chandler Warner
7. "Nancy Drew" series by Carolyn Keene
8. "A Series of Unfortunate Events" series by Lemony Snicket
9. "Geronimo Stilton" series by Elisabetta Dami
10. "Warriors" series by Erin Hunter
11. "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein
Honestly all of Shel Silverstein's books were amazing. Really made poetry interesting as a kid.
12. "Frindle" by Andrew Clements
Again, all of Andrew Clements books were awesome.
13. "Because of Winn-Dixie" by Kate DiCamillo
14. "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein
15. "Beezus and Ramona" by Beverly Cleary
16. "The Berenstain Bears" series by Stan and Jan Berenstain
17. "If You Give A Pig A Pancake" by Laura Numeroff
And "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie"
18. "Charlotte's Web" by E.B. White
19. "The Rainbow Fish" by Marcus Pfister
20. "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" by Bill Martin Jr. and John Archbault
21. "The Princess Diaries" series by Meg Cabot
22. "Goosebumps" series by R.L. Stine
23. "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" by Judith Viorst