Popular 90’s Outfits That You Totally Forgot About

“Is a Dora haircut and overalls considered child-abuse?”

594

I was only a few years old in the 90s, but the fashion back then is one to remember...or forget… Looking back at pictures of me and my mom in some of these outfits brings back a sense of nostalgia and leaves me asking myself one thing: “Is a Dora haircut and overalls considered child-abuse?” Take a trip down memory lane and check out these 7 ~fabulous~ trends from the 90s that you totally forgot you wore.

The white t-shirt under anything

Nothing like a Hanes white t-shirt under a cute outfit to make it even better....right?

Jeans under a dress

In case you couldn’t decide how formal an event would be, in the 90s you could do a dress-jeans mix.

Clunky shoes

~a day heel with the support of a hiking boot~

The woman tie

If you were cool like me you had a pink tie from Limited Too.

A vest as a shirt

I have no words...vests should not be worn alone.

Pleated, plaid skirts

Nothing like a good pleat to go with an already bold pattern.

Popcorn shirts

Last, but certainly not least, the ultimate 90s trend. One size fits all my friends, there’s nothing better than that.