All You Need To Know About Pop-Up Art Exhibit 'The Scene' In Tempe, AZ

This Pop-Up Art Exhibit Will Improve Your Selfie Game In A Snap

Once you walk through the first curtain, all you'll be able to do is smile for the next remaining hour of your time spent at this "selfie experience."

83

As temperatures seem to be climbing up a ladder with a destination set to the sun, people in Arizona are beginning to look for activities to do indoors. Thanks to an interactive pop-up art exhibit called The Scene, our prayers have been answered.

The Scene features multiple decorative rooms perfect for selfie takers, photographers and anyone interested in creative things to do. The best part: you can bring your camera, phone, memory, or whatever you use to take photographs.

The Scene was created to spark imagination, inspiration and creativity among its visitors. The 3,500 square foot space is home to 11 rooms — all of which are decorated completely different from one another. Each room has its own identity that is great for capturing photos of all aesthetics.

We all love a good pop-up, and it just so happens that The Scene will be in Tempe for a few months to satisfy your photography needs. It is open Sunday-Thursday from 12 p.m. to 9 pm.m and Friday-Saturday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. Visit https://experiencethescene.com/ for more details.