In between the Red Bull and Five Hour Energies, college students can come back to the drink that started it all: coffee. I also don't know anyone who doesn't get Starbucks at least once in their life, so here are some college majors as Starbucks drinks.

Communications: Chai Tea Latte

Enough sugar to keep you talking throughout the day, but the taste is too enjoyable to pass up too. Communications majors communicate all day long. Whether that's in media, journalism, advertising, public relations, or what have you, these people keep on going and have to stay alert. Only the sugariest, most energetic drinks can get them by.

Law: Caramel Macchiato 

Sophisticated and on-top-of-things, those who study law have that noir feel. Caramel is classic and has purpose. It's not meant for every drink, just as not every lawyer is meant for every kind of case. Every law student has to speak with purpose, just like caramel, and not dance around the issues at hand.

Business: White Chocolate Mocha

An espresso, a necessity for the business majors, will keep you awake to sell, sell, sell. The sugar is to raise you up again after your caffeine crash, and to help you maintain your "business" voice. Much like law students, you have to walk the walk and talk the talk, so espresso and sugar are going to help you maintain your suave.

Medical: Double Shot Espresso, and only espresso. 

The MVPs of healthcare, they need all the help they can get. You guys study long hours to only work longer ones once you graduate. You constantly care for those in need around the clock, and you deserve all the sleep...but until then here's a drink to keep you awake for years.

Engineering: Black with two sugars.

Ah, the unfortunate souls in the hands of engineering. Engineering students are constantly crunching numbers and coding, all around the clock. Black coffee is for what your soul has become, a black pit. Two sugars are for the glimmer of hope that you make it out without having to see a therapist.

Everyone has a coffee of preference, even if you don't like coffee. We all work hard to achieve two common goals: graduation and a good job. We need the caffeine to take us there, no matter how bad it is for us...and no matter how addicting it is. Well, caffeine addiction beats alcoholism any day, so consider yourself lucky...until the weekend.