Not piercing, nor shuddering, but simply all is cold.
For life is about to, it seems, unfold
Before my eyes
And throughout the skies...
In the defined blur.
The generous blanketing of this space
That was begotten by the face
Of a man presently at home by the fire,
And all I do is walk and stalk…
Through the defined blur.
Gazing, perhaps searching, expeditiously for you,
Along the white-lines of the pew
Made up by the glory of this street,
Stupefied by the religious persistence…
Of the defined blur.
My vision is fogged, but ever so clear,
My limbs are numb, but not from fear.
For, the time, though late, is no stake
To pause my stroll towards you and for you…
Within the defined blur.
My heart doth stir.
The wind doth whir
Through the limbs of the trees
And through the limbs of me.
But it sustains this beautiful white cloud
Encompassing everyone, all to be wowed,
Of the ever-presence…
Of you and me,
As I strut on through the blur,
Forever and always towards thee.
- 22 Signs You're An INFP, The True Romantic And Idealist ›
- Poetry on the Odyssey: Easy Friend ›
- 10 Love Poems For Valentine's Day ›
- How To Know You're A Hopeless Romantic ›
- Poetry On Odyssey: The Pleasure And Pain Of Platonic Sexual ... ›
- 5 Interesting Facts About Romanticism Writers ›
- 10 Love Poems For Hopeless Romantics ›
- Poetry on Odyssey: From A Hopeless Romantic In The Friend Zone ›
- Poetry For A Hopeless Romantic ›
- Corny Poems You Need ›
- Romantic Urdu Poetry - Romantic Poetry in Urdu | ShayariUrdu.com ›
- The Best Collection of 2Line Urdu Romantic Poetry|Rj Adeel Hassan ... ›
- 58 Absolutely Beautiful Love Poems You Should Read Right Now ›
- A Brief Guide to Romanticism | Academy of American Poets ›
- 39 Best Romantic Love Poems - Sweet Things to Say for Romance ›