5 Podcasts To Keep You Entertained During Quarantine

If you're running out of Netflix shows during this time of 'social distancing' then this is the article for you.

34

If you've never listened to a podcast then you probably don't know how addictive they can be. But for many, its hard to find one that you love and can get interested in. Composed below is five of my current favorite podcasts that can keep you entertained for hours during this quarantine.

Crime Junkie

Crime Junkie

open.spotify.com

One of my personal favorite podcasts, Crime Junkie, is a research and retell kind of podcast. Meaning they explain true crime cases in a storytelling format. While each episode is very researched with supporting facts and evidence, the hosts still manage to make it entertaining rather than boring.

Girls Gotta Eat

Girls Gotta Eat

open.spotify.com

The Girls Gotta Eat podcast is the perfect funny and lighthearted podcast for this stressful time. If you're giving up on dating, just went through a breakup, or just need a good laugh, then this podcast is perfect for you.

My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark

open.spotify.com

If you're a fan of true crime like me, this is another podcast that's perfect for you. Each episode has two cases in it each told by one of the hosts. Not only are the cases well researched, but they also find a way to make them extremely entertaining. Speaking about dark subjects is hard, but the hosts of this show make it more lighthearted, while also informing women on ways to stay safe out in the world.

Call Her Daddy

Call Her Daddy

open.spotify.com

If you're in college I'm sure you've listened to this podcast at least once. Besides being hilarious and all around just entertaining, its the perfect dose of college you need to keep you sane at home for the next couple of weeks.

Corona Virus: Fact vs. Fiction

Coronavirus: Fact vs Fiction

open.spotify.com

Coronavirus: Fact vs. Fiction is the perfect for those who are very anxious over the Coronavirus pandemic. Media has spent the past weeks sensationalizing the situation, making it seem a lot worse than it is rather than delivering facts and statistics. So if you want to be more informed about the current situation of our world and need a reliable source, this podcast is perfect for you.

So if you're out of things to watch on your prospective streaming companies, or you need something to drown out the background noise while you get some homework done for your now online class, these podcasts are perfect for you.