21 Songs That I'm Taking With Me In 2021

A playlist for a new chapter

25
Photo by Chloe Evans via Unsplash
Just like everyone else on the face of this planet I am completely done with 2020 and cannot wait for it to finally be over. Even though 2021 might not be completely different from how the 2020's have started out there is nothing wrong with taking on the rest of the decade with a brand new attitude, and along with that I have created a playlist that will follow me into the next chapter of my life. In this playlist I have continued to add songs, however these songs are the strong point of the playlist and how I am viewing the next chapter of my life, especially since I am heading into my 30's. It's comprised of songs that I have listened to ever since I was little, as well as from some of my favorite Indie musicians that I have been discovering since YouTube has been created.
If you were to create a playlist to take with you into the new year what songs would be on there? What kind of soundtrack would you want to play as you take on the world and pursue your goals and dreams?

1. PARTY ALL THE TIME - EDDIE MURPHY

2 . LET IT BE ME - RAY LAMONTAGNE

3. ELECTRIC INDIGO - THE PAPER KITES

4. BORDERLINES - HOLLOW COVES

5. FALL IN LOVE - BARCELONA

6. WAVES - BEACHFRIENDS

7. GET YOU - DANIEL CAESAR FT. KALI UCHIS

8. GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN - CYNDI LAUPER

9. TIDAL WAVE - TOM MISCH & YUSSEF DAYES

10. SUNDAY BEST - SURFACES

11. MAKE YOU MINE - PUBLIC

12. WALK WITH ME - TABA CHAKE

13. RUN - MATTHEW MOLE

14. LUCKY GIRL - FAZERDAZE

15. TOKYO - JOSEPH & MAIA

16. SHE DANCES - BILLIE MARTEN

17. SLEEP WALKING - CINDERS

18. CAROLINA - NIGHT TRAVELER

19. IN THE RUST - SIMON ALEXANDER

20. MOONLIGHT - KAWALA

21. WAIT & HOPE - J.B. BOONE