To Graduating High School Seniors

To Graduating High School Seniors, This Is The Start Of Something New

Oh, the places you'll go!

144
high school graduation

To Graduating High School Seniors,

The day has finally come — you're officially a high school graduate! You should be so proud of yourself and your accomplishments, along with making it this far! High school could've been rough at times, I know, but overall, you finally made it and I hope you're able to reflect back on these past four years on a positive note!

Graduating high school is going to seem so surreal at first because you felt as if this day would never come — but it did! It'll feel strange for a while, even once you begin college or anything regarding your future. However, that sense of surrealism will pass and you'll slowly begin to adjust to this new life after high school!

With that being said, now that high school is finished, you have your whole life ahead of you which also leaves more room for bigger and better things! You no longer have a set schedule every day, you won't see the same faces every day, and finally, you won't feel as confined anymore! Yes, there will be times where you'll find yourself reminiscing and feeling lost, but my advice to you — do not get hung up on the past, especially high school!

Sure, these past four years were probably the best four years or maybe even the worst. Either way, don't get so caught up and dwell on it. You're allowed to miss and look back on all of the memories and good times —but you also have to remember that there is so much more out there in the world and in your future, besides high school.

Graduating high school is such an important and exciting milestone in your life — but this also means you're onto your next chapter that consists of so many more milestones. So go out there, enjoy yourself, and make your mark!

This your time now and you've only just begun!