3 Reasons Why You Should Own A Planner

3 Reasons Why You Should Own A Planner

It's basically my life in book form.

Anyone who knows me knows that I have my planner with me. Always.

Via Buzzfeed

For me, my planner isn't just pages stuck together with a spiral binding. It's my life. Everything I do each day is written in my planner, and I'm not gonna lie, my planner is pretty colorful.

By this point in my life, my planner has become an extension of me as a person.

Not only do I use my planner to keep track of my classwork, but also stuff going on in my personal life. It's basically my life in book form.

Here are a few reasons you should have a planner in your life.

1. There are some REALLY cute planners out there!

via Dormify

If not for any other reason, planners are really cute. You can find a planner for any style today! The internet is a magical place, and any Google search can get you on your way to finding a planner that's fits your taste aesthetically, and organizationally.

2. You'll automatically feel more organized!

via HerCampus

Being able to write everything down helps you visualize what you have to do, and it can even help you figure out the most effective way to get it done! And taking notes from Leslie Knope, you can color code your planner to help you separate everything you have going on.

via YouTube

Side note -- it can also be a fun way to procrastinate. Planner decorating is an art form that few have mastered, but many hope to one day achieve.

3. It can prevent this from happening in your life.

via ShareGif

Let's get real. We all have those days, and sometimes we can't avoid them. But other times, we can. Since I've started using my planner, I've noticed I've had significantly less stress-induced meltdowns. Funnily enough, I don't associate my planner with stress, because I love mine so much. It's a safe place for me to write down things to accomplish, and know that at the end of the week, each item will have a red line through it.

Bonus: You can always go back a few days and write things you've already done just to cross them off your list.

via WordPress

We all know this is the real reason you should get a planner. Just to make you feel more accomplished in your life.