Places to Take Your Dad this Weekend

Places to Take Your Dad this Weekend

Welcome your Dad to OU by taking him to all these cool places this weekend.

99
Places to Take Your Dad this Weekend
Wordpress

Dad's day is on it's way. This Saturday, thousands of dads from around the country will be stepping foot into Norman, Oklahoma. Many of them for the first time. The question is, what are you going to do with your dad? Here are all of the coolest places to take your dad this weekend, no matter what they like to do.

1. The Warren Theatre

Take them to the Warren Theatre in Moore, OK. See a movie in the Balcony theatre or the Director's Suite. Make sure they try the after movie mints they give you when you're leaving.

2. Hurts

You were always told your freshman year that these are the best donuts in Norman. Make sure your dad can try some too.

3. Classic 50's Drive in

Same deal with Hurts. It's talked about all the time. Take them to go get a Sprittle.

4. Thunder Game

If he's going to be in town on Friday night, and he's a basketball fan, the Thunder are playing the LA Clippers.

5. Loot & XP

Loot & XP is a cafe where you can play all sorts of board games. From classics like The Game of Life or more detailed ones like Ticket to Ride. It's a really great place to sit and talk while being engaged in something fun.

6. Campus Tour

Sure you can go on one given by a tour guide, but then you wouldn't be able to show your dad all your favorite spots. You can also take him to the two museums on campus for an added bonus.

7. Downtown OKC

There are tons of things to do in Downtown OKC. Go visit the Myriad Gardens, visit some bars, take a water taxi ride, or just walk around playing Pokémon Go.

8. Tailgate

Visit your fraternity, sorority, or club's tailgate before the game so you can get full of that game day spirit.

9. Riverwind

Go try and win some gas money for his drive back home.

10. The Baylor Game

Enjoy a good ole OU football game and cheer us on as we beat Baylor this weekend.

Have a fun and safe Dad's day and Boomer Sooner!