The Top 6 Places To Cry At FGCU During Exams, Ranked
Campuses

Sometimes, we all need a good cry.

127
https://www.pexels.com/photo/adult-blur-books-close-up-261909/

As we go into finals week at Florida Gulf Coast University, the exams, projects, and papers begin to overwhelm us. And, well, sometimes, we all need a good cry. Which is why I'm writing this because here are the best places-and most acceptable places- to cry on FGCU's campus.

6. Merwin Boardwalk

Nothing better than crying on your way back to your car after an exam surrounded by FGCU's gorgeous cypress domes. Sometimes I just hope the fresh air and green trees help, but I get freaked out by a frog.

5. Dunkin' Donuts

Usually, I cry at Dunkin' because the line is just too long and I know I can't survive without coffee.

4. The Library 

It's probably 3 a.m. Engineer majors are probably having a pizza party and thriving. You, on the other hand, are not thriving. You've got two exams on the same day, only 15 minutes apart. It's pretty safe to say you can get a good cry here. Being in the library is nice because you're able to escape to a study room real quick and get right back to those Crash Course videos.

3. Outside of your advisor's office

To me, this is one of the most acceptable places to cry. Maybe you're stressed to figure out what you want to major in, maybe you're changing your major, or maybe you're finding out you can't graduate on time. While advising offices are all over campus, crying in Sielder or Marieb or wherever is acceptable. Advising offices are a place we've all been hit with relatively bad news.

2. Puppy Palooza

If you're a student at FGCU, you know one of the best times of the years is Puppy Palooza! All you need is your ID and you can cuddle puppies for a couple of minutes to relieve some stress before finals. Are you crying because it's finals week or because you really want to adopt a puppy? No one's going to know, so just cuddle those puppies and cry.

1. Cohen Center

Cohen Center is a great place to study! With the Fishbowl and tons of dining options, it's a great spot on campus. With that being said, Cohen Center is also a totally acceptable place to cry. So, cry, go get some Chick-fil-A, and keep on studying!