5 Reasons Why Being A Pisces Is The Best

Pisces are such a unique and often misunderstood sign.
1945

I relate so much to my zodiac sign. It is a literal representation of me. Pisces are such a unique and often misunderstood sign, which is why I want to clear things up. Being a Pisces is so much fun. We are so very complex and are very strong but we have a delicate side. Here are several ways Pisces are awesome but also misinterpreted.

1. We are lazy but we DO get things done.

I am one of the most laziest people alive. I'm being honest, I love my bed. One thing people forget to think about is that lazy people are so lazy that we look for the quickest best way to get things done. Pisces are creative which gives us unique GOOD ideas to get things done as quickly as physically possible so we can be lazy once more.

2. We are very trusting but we also know when to stop.

I can't tell you how many people I've been burned by but that's like most people. I can tell you I give people too many chances and I'm unsure if that's all me or my astrological personality peeking out. In our friendships, Pisces tend to put our family and friends first, even above yourselves. We trust these people to do the same thing for us and be there in our time of need. We tend to not realize that people aren't all like us and we get hurt but we do quickly realize that we don't want to keep getting hurt, which means we don'y put ourselves in the same situation. We are smarter than that.

3. We blindly love without a care in the world.

This one is so false about Pisces. It's wild and unproven. We take our time with love, especially if someone has hurt us. We don'y just fall in love with every person. We are romantics but we also understand that love is fickle and no one can guess the future. We care so much about people that we choose our lovers very carefully. We don'y have bad taste in men because we are Pisces. Some of us just don't have good luck or our geographical location is bad. I have had bad luck with a man because he was a bad man. My personality doesn't dictate that, though I wish it could, I'd have my own personal alarm for douche bags.

4. We won't ever be successful or make good money.

This one gets to me. We can only fall into creative jobs and we won't be good leaders. This idea of the Pisces is so wrong, I take charge because I like getting things done. Leadership isn't a personality trait that is genetic to me but rather it is chosen. Sometimes I like to take charge, others I like to sit back and let someone else take the reins. I am an independent worker for sure, which some could say makes me less leader and highly antisocial but many leaders are proven to be introverts rather than extroverts. Pisces have many excellent careers because we are talented and smart. We are not the least likely to be wealthy either. Sagittarius is, which is surprising. Pisces have a long history of being successful because of unique mindset and creative ideas.

5. We think we are psychic.

Well, we kinda are. We are the most spiritually connected sign. We have enhanced intuitive abilities. I know this for a fact because I can predict when something bad is going to happen when relating to me. It'd be cool if we had these crazy powers to predict everyone's futures and I'm sure there are ways to open the third eye but I can tell you my sense roar and my stomach twists when I start to realize something isn't quite right. It's all my instincts telling me to get out and hep myself. I wish I knew what it was that has saved my life so many times but honestly, it's just a Pisces thing and if yo aren't Pisces I just don't think you can understand what we mean. I have a story that might clear up what we mean when we say we have "a feeling". I was sick one day when I was about 10 or 11. The school sent me home and my mom came to pick me up, taking me home. I stayed on the couch napping all day. My stomach twisting more painfully the later it got. I must've fell asleep at some point because when I woke up there was yelling. My stomach hurt so badly I was crying. My mom took me to my room and went back downstairs he Armand my stepdad's fight continued. I was just walking down the stairs, ready to go to the hospital when I heard screaming and a huge crash. My stomach all of a sudden felt better. The pain and twisting gone in an instant. My brother came running up to me handing me the phone to call the police. Long story short my mom ear drum was broken from my stepdad beating her. This is one of many stories where I felt this and now I can recognize it and try to prevent bad things from happening. Call it instincts or psychic, whatever you want, but I knew when bad things were going to happen.

We just feel things differently. We are also highly empathetic. I can sense other emotions on a terrifying level. I know exactly what people are feeling by just being near them. It's not a pleasurable thing.

Pisces are so wonderfully different and often misrepresented within the media. I identify strongly with the truthful faucets of the astrological sign. Pisces are kind, smart, empathetic, gentle and very in touch with nature. Pisces are also weird, sensitive, compulsive, and lazy. We have good and bad qualities but the qualities must be accurately depicted. I love being a Pisces and I wouldn't want to be any other sign!