The 12 Zodiac Signs As Characters From "Scandal"

What are the zodiac signs of "Scandal" characters?

10924
Twitter

Shonda Rhimes shocks our pants off every Thursday night when the characters of "Scandal" do things that make us say "Seriously?" Have you ever wondered which "Scandal" character matches your zodiac sign? Find out which personality traits you share with your favorite characters of this scandalous night time television show.

1) Aries: David.

A typical Aries is known for being a strong and enthusiastic person who is not easily discouraged by any setbacks or complications when they have a specific end goal in mind. Refer to David when he was determined to take down the entire Grant administration for the Defiance scandal. He wasn't discouraged when his key witness turned on him at the last minute, or even after the judge ruled there was no sufficient evidence to move forward with the trial. He lost his job because of that trial. But because David is an Aries, he loves to be challenged. He found a way to turn everything around to get his job back, while keeping the Union safe in the process. After all, he wears the white hat.

2) Taurus: Huck.

Taurus is known for being able to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time. It's safe to assume that for Huck's specific role at OPA, he needs to be able to concentrate, whether he's hacking into cell phones and computers, physically drilling holes into people's legs to get information. Taurus is always willing to help. If you know Huck, he's always willing to help when there's a job to be done.

3) Gemini: Olivia.

Ah. The indecisive Gemini. Geminis are said to be so conflicted in their feelings that they're two different people, hence their symbol being literally two different people. Of course Olivia is a Gemini. This woman couldn't decide between Jake or Fitz if the world depended on it. But who can blame her? You have Fitz, the super hot leader of the free world and then you have Jake, the super hot jack of all trades: former soldier, former head of B6-13, current head of the NSA. In relationships, one side of a Gemini woman wants love and security while the other side of her wants unconventionality and stimulation. So which is found in Fitz and which is found in Jake?

4) Cancer: Fitz.

Cancer is often sensitive as well as intuitive. By this logic, Fitz is definitely a Cancer man. He was intuitive when he understood what exactly happened in Defiance, Ohio but he was a little too sensitive to accept that Olivia did it because she loved him so much! But on another note, the Cancer is also a dreamer with a vivid imagination. Fitz is definitely a dreamer. One can only hope that the house in Vermont where he and Olivia would make jam and raise kids together was all part of some big dream. Right Fitz? Right?

5) Leo: Rowen.

Leo men and women are often seen as warm and generous people who will do anything to see their loved ones happy. That is, until their efforts go unacknowledged and unappreciated. For instance, when Olivia tries to interfere with Rowen's plans to make Jake Vice President, he says if Jake doesn't go through with it, he will slit Jake's throat. How's that for feeling unappreciated?

6) Virgo: Cyrus.

Virgo is said to be the most relentless, care-free, and emotionless of all the signs. A Virgo man or woman does what needs to be done for them and doesn't care how it affects anyone else. Cyrus fits the description of a Virgo exactly because when he had Amanda Tanner, who was carrying a child, killed early on in the show, everyone knew Cyrus was not to be messed with.

7) Libra: Quinn.

Libra men and women just can't handle everyday conflict, and so they avoid it altogether. This means avoiding arguments, even when they know they're right. On Quinn's first day working for OPA, Amanda Tanner had just come out about her affair with Fitz. Deep down, Quinn knew she was telling the truth but because Olivia said she trusted her gut that Amanda was lying. Quinn decided to trust Olivia. It was later found out that Amanda was, in fact, telling the truth

8) Scorpio: Jake.

One thing about a Scorpio that stands out is their talent for overcoming obstacles to get what they want. In this case, the obstacle was Fitz and what Jake wanted was Olivia. When a Scorpio goes after what he/she wants, they do so with powerful determination that often pays off. Jake wanted Olivia to run away with him. He wanted her to be in the sun with him on a far away island. He was determined and it happened.

9) Sagittarius: Susan.

Susan the Sagittarius. Of course it would make sense. The Sagittarius never has anything negative to say about anything or anyone. They are fun-loving and happy spirited, a perfect description of Susan Ross. Almost makes you question how she's a republican in the White House and happy-spirited at the same time. Sort of paradoxical.

10) Capricorn: Mellie.

Capricorn women have what some call intense powers of self-concentration. In other words they're self-centered. Which "Scandal" fits this sign better than Mellie Grant? Being a Capricorn isn't all bad though. Capricorn men and women are dedicated to hard work. Mellie deserves credit for rebuilding her image after the Olitz scandal came to light. After becoming a senator and writing an OK book, she's now ready for her seat in the Oval. Mellie Grant 2016.

11) Aquarius: Abby.

Abby has come a long way on the show, but she will always be remembered as the sweetheart. Abby the Aquarius. She's intelligent and a hard worker, but at the same time so emotional and always worried about everyone else's feelings. We love Abby.

12) Pisces: Marcus.

It's just like a Pisces to be empathetic toward every person they come across. Among the "Scandal" characters, Marcus is the Pisces. Marcus is constantly questioning the legitimacy of Olivia's actions as well as Quinn's and Huck's. It's hard for him to ignore what's the right thing to do and just "go with it." He cares about others more than he cares about himself, and that makes him a Pisces.