Embrace Pineapple On Pizza This National Pizza Month
food

Ignore the haters and enjoy pineapple on your pizza this month and every month.

54

If you didn't know, October is National Pizza Month! That's right, we have a whole month for honoring pizza, and sadly that month is coming to an end. Celebrate the rest of this month by eating pizza with friends, enjoying pizza leftovers, making pizza, and doing any other pizza-related activity you can think of. Most of us can agree that pizza deserves some celebration, this month and every month, so get on it.

What many of us disagree on is whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza. So here's the facts: pineapple DOES belong on pizza.

Pineapple is delicious.

Pizza is delicious.

When you put them together, they are delicious together. The sweetness of the pineapple perfectly complements the savory pizza.

So before you hate pineapple on pizza, try it! Everyone has different tastes, so it's okay if you don't like it, but at least give it a chance. And in the spirit of National Pizza Month, stop hating on those of us who do like pineapple on pizza.

To my fellow pineapple-on-pizza lovers: ignore the haters and enjoy pineapple on pizza this month and every month.