Phoebe Buffay's Best Quotes

17 Phoebe Buffay Quotes We All Still Desperately Need In Our Lives In 2019

Because Phoebe is the one and only GOAT.

1714

If you're a Friends fan, you know that Phoebe Buffay is the greatest human to have ever (fictionally) lived. She inspires us, makes us laugh, makes us cry, and really does teach some of the most important life lessons. Here are just some of the times Ms. Buffay has spoken to the soul - and 17 quotes we can all make our mantras.

1. "Boyfriends come and go, but this is for life." 

2. "I'm a really cool person."

3. "The more I drink, the less is left for the kids to drink."

4. "I don't even have a pla."

5. "I may play the fool at times but I'm more than just a pretty blonde girl with an a** that won't quit."

6. "Hi, it's Phoebe. Someone needs to take my 9 o'clock, because it's, like, 9:15 and I'm not there."

7. "I'm, like, playing the field. You know, juggling two guys, sowing my wild oats. I'm like this oat-sowing, field-playing juggler."

8. "Dig a little deeper."

9. "Don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe."

10. "I'm a pacifist. But when the revolution comes, I'll destroy all of you."

11. "I have to go before I put your head through a wall."

"Oh, you Americans always butcher the French language."

13. "Just calm down, woman!"

14. "Oh, yeah, that's the word I use when I can't remember the real thing."

15. "I wish I could, but I don't want to."

16. "Your love is like a giant pigeon crapping on my heart."

17. "Is your boyfriend the boss of you?"