20 Of The Most Memorable Quotes From "Friends"

"Friends" made us laugh, taught us lessons, and gave us advice.

483

"Friends" is over two decades old, but it is still an extremely popular television series. Between the ups, downs, and every moment in the middle, here are the most memorable quotes from "Friends" that will put a smile on your face.

1. "How you doin'?" -Joey

2. "We were on a break!" -Ross

3. "Just so you know, it's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal!" - Rachel

4. "Smelly cat, smelly cat." -Phoebe

5. "He's a transponster!" -Rachel

6. "I like it. What's not to like? Custard? Good. Jam? Good. Meat? Good." - Joey

7. "A two. A one, two, three. A three. A five. A four. A three, two. Two. A two, four, six. Two, four, six. Four. Two. Two. Four, seven! Five, seven! Six, seven! Seven! Seven! Seven! Seven! Seven! Seven! Seven! Seven! Seven!" - Monica

8. "If he doesn't like you this is all a moo point. ... Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo." - Joey

9. "Gum would be perfection." - Chandler

10. "My sister's gonna have my baby!" - Phoebe's brother, Frank Jr.

11. "Here come the meat sweats." - Joey

12. "Could I be wearing any more clothes?!" - Joey

13. "Pivot! Pivot! Pivot! Pivot. Pivot. Pivot." - Ross

14. "She's your lobster. C'mon you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You can actually see old lobster couples, walking around their tank, you know, holding claws. ... See? He's her lobster!" - Phoebe

15. "Oh. My. God." -Janice

16. "Unagi." -Ross

17. "If I had to, I'd pee on any one of you!" -Joey

18. "But they don't know that we know they know we know!" - Phoebe

19. "I'm being transferred to Yemen" -Chandler

20. "20. "Judge all you want to but, [points to Ross] married a lesbian, [points to Rachel] left a man at the altar, [points to Phoebe] fell in love with a gay ice dancer, [points to Joey] threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire, [points to the box that Chandler is in] live in a box!" - Monica