Phired Up Can Change Your Greek Organization's Experience

Phired Up Can Change Your Greek Organization's Membership Experience

You need Phired Up to make your Greek organization successful!

4

Going through sorority recruitment these past two weeks, I have constantly heard the words "people join people." This statement has a great amount of meaning, but for a new recruiter, this statement may seem extremely broad. As a second time recruiter for my sorority, I had the opportunity to hear a representative from Phired Up, who completely changed my outlook on not only getting to know potential new members of my sorority but people.

Phired Up is geared towards your own personal campaign. They help to find a focus where your personal growth is needed and personalize their experience with you. They do this by first helping you grow within your own community. They push you to meet and befriend others in your organization through games and activities. These games and activities, along with their overall presentation, help your organization understand its true values and find what makes the people inside of it one. It promotes finding diversity under the umbrella your organization has made by incorporating humanistic strategies. They show you how to get past surface-level interactions with others and how to form relationships within short conversations.

During one of the activities, I was paired with someone whose first name was all I knew. Then, after less than a five-minute conversation, not only did I know her first and last name and where she was from, but also about her life no one would know from the outside. Within five minutes, we were both in tears. She introduced me to a life I did not know was possible and suddenly all of my life's worries seemed to be only minuscule.

Now, not only do I have a new friend, but I have a new understanding of what makes my sorority whole and how we are all intertwined together.

Phired Up has changed the way my sorority has approached meeting new people and how we approach each other. It has helped give an understanding of that comprehensive phrase "people join people." I now realize that each of us has a story, and even though that story is different for all, we have an underlying message that we all learned from these experiences. And by sharing our experiences we can find how each of our values come together to form one uniform community focused on the same ordeals.

I firmly believe that every Greek organization needs Phired Up to enhance their membership experience.

From their beginnings of teaming up with your organization to personalizing their presentation, then up until the time they finished their presentation, every single person was inspired and motivated to find our people. The whole process was simple and well thought out. They have a basis and knowledge that I never even knew was possible. Phired Up can be an extreme asset to your next Greek organization recruitment, and I suggest that every organization needs this knowledge in order to be successful.