Michael Phelps, currently at the ripe old age of 31, is well past his college days. As one of the relatively older Olympians in Rio, it’d be kind of strange to put him back in that college environment with a bunch of young adults. But that doesn’t mean he can’t give great advice and, most importantly, relevant facial expressions on the matter! Whether you’re a future or current UD student or just want to reminisce on the past, Phelps would be more than happy to help you. Here is how he would describe your first semester at UD, all in hilariously glorious pictures of his “Phelps Face."
3. When you meet your roommates.
13. But then, suddenly, you realize that two months have already gone by.
15. Yay! When your midterms were relatively easy, and you're halfway through your first semester! Go you!
16. When, before you know it, you have to leave your friends for Thanksgiving break. Only to know that, when you come back...
20. When you reach maximum stress levels and can barely contain the crazy anymore.
22. When you're taking the test, after studying for ten hours straight only to give up in a frantic decision to wing it.
26. It's time to kick back, relax on a nice porch, and enjoy the UD community. Congratulations, you've made it this far! Up next: the rest of your four years here at the University of Dayton!
Cover Image Credit: www.businessinsider.com