With the highly anticipated "To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You," being less than a month away from release, I figured it was time to answer the big question. Who would you choose? Peter Kavinsky or John Ambrose McClaren?
About Peter Kavinsky
- Age: 17
- Height: 6'1"
- Job: His mother owns an antique store, which he sometimes helps out with.
- Hobby: He plays lacrosse (look for number 15).
- Favorite movie: "Fight Club"
- Dogs or cats? DOGS
- Night owl or morning person? More of a night owl, for sure.
- Taylor Swift or Beyoncé? Beyonce, definitely.
- Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? I AM GROOT.
Three qualities Peter is looking for in a partner:
- Someone who has seen, or would be down to watch, "Fight Club."
- Someone who will cheer him on at his games.
- Someone who will make him cinnamon toast (it's his favorite food).
About John Ambrose McClaren
- Age: 17
- Height: 5'8"
- Job: Student right now, trying to get into college and Model UN.
- Hobby: Volunteering at the nursing home where his grandma is at.
- Favorite flavor: Peanut butter and chocolate
John Ambrose's Preferences:
- Dogs or cats? Dogs, but both are fine really.
- Night owl or morning person? More of a morning person
- Taylor Swift or Beyoncé? Taylor Swift has some great songs to be honest...
- Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? Baby Yoda!
Three qualities John Ambrose is looking for in a partner:
- Someone who will bake him a cake (preferably a peanut butter chocolate cake with his name written in Reese's Pieces).
- Someone he can have as a pen pal.
- Someone who is fun to play games with.
So, who would you choose? Make your decision quickly! "To All The Boys 2: P.S. I Still Love You" airs on Netflix February 12!
Want to create a funny dating profile for a friend or fictional character?
Click here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.