5 Reasons It's Perfectly Understandable To Cry In A Corner At FGCU

A few reasons crying in a corner at FGCU will make your fellow Eagles say, "same."

19

FGCU is by far the best school I could have attended. It's beautiful, scenic, and has everything I need in a school and home. That being said, we FGCU students stick together when it comes to some "just FGCU things" that only we can understand. We keep it real. That's why there are a few reasons crying in a corner at FGCU will make your fellow Eagles say, "same."

1. Parking- in every sense of the word.

As a frequenter of FGCU, it's likely that you've been in a hurry and found yourself battling-it-out for a parking spot that you have yet to find. While you're trapped in a parking garage with three minutes to spare before class, it's perfectly OK to have a good, hard cry.

2. Marieb vs. Merwin: The Saga.

I can't be the only one who even still struggles to remember the proper names for each building. When alliteration is at play, your chances of showing up to Biology class as an English major begin to skyrocket. Don't worry, you'll probably get the hang of it eventually.

3. Your Tapingo order is taking longer than you anticipated.

I can honestly say that Tapingo has saved me more times than it's ever let me down. 10/10 recommend. However, some days being busier than others for the on-campus restaurants, and when your food (or worse off, your coffee…) isn't ready when Tapingo said it'd be, the hanger is bound to set in. Don't be afraid to let it out; we get it.

4. You almost got run over by a college student on-wheels...

... for the third time today. It doesn't matter if you're on a sidewalk; that kid on his skateboard is waiting around the corner for you to cross his path.

5. When time and proximity are against you.

Class in the Library until 8:30, and one in Lutgert at 8:35? Say no more.