Patrick Star is My Favorite Character in "SpongeBob SquarePants!"

Without Patrick Star, the TV show will not be that funny.

13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi0jl0Lbrw

SpongeBob SquarePants is one of the funniest cartoons and TV shows that I have ever watched. Out of all the characters, Patrick Star is my favorite character. There are a lot of scenes and moments that make him stand out as the funniest character. The funny music plays whenever he is around. Without Patrick Star, the TV show will not be that funny.

I remember the episode where SpongeBob and Patrick go against each other in the fry cook games. It was one of the funniest episodes ever. The funniest part is when SpongeBob erases Pat on Patrick's name tag. Patrick panics and says one of the funniest and unforgettable quotes ever, "NO! My name is not Rick!" I always thought that SpongeBob was going to stab Patrick with a pencil but no, he erased half of Patrick's name! The truth is that Rick is not Patrick's name.

Here is another funny moment. Do you remember free balloon day? Patrick and SpongeBob are eating chocolate. Patrick eats his chocolate but then he thinks that he still has his chocolate. He bites his hand and notices that his chocolate is missing. He blames SpongeBob and says that SpongeBob stole his chocolate. SpongeBob tells him that he saw him eat his chocolate. Patrick does not believe him and says, "Well, now, I'm gonna starve." This is another funny and memorable quote from him. When you see his stomach, his stomach shows that he is very full. SpongeBob offers Patrick his chocolate but Patrick will not accept it until SpongeBob admits that he has stolen it. SpongeBob refuses to give it to him and ends up eating it. He drives Patrick nuts as he eats it and Patrick's screams get you laughing.

Another funny and unforgettable moment is when SpongeBob first meets Sandy at her home in Bikini Bottom. This is where Patrick has SpongeBob's back. Patrick always has SpongeBob's back in the TV series. I remember him saying, "Pinkie in. Pinkie out." And then, "No, SpongeBob, don't!" Then, later, SpongeBob tells him that air is no good. Patrick responds, "Don't worry. You'll be fine." As he walks into Sandy's home, he starts panting and coughing. He now says, "What is wrong with this place? I got to get out of here!" When Patrick has SpongeBob's back, the episode got funnier and more memorable.

All of these funny moments show how important Patrick is in the TV series.