26 Times 'Parks & Rec' Related To Every Villanovan

Ron Swanson running away from Tammy (1 and 2) is me running away from mid-terms

64
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bagogames/16363787849

Believe it or not, the Parks and Recreation Department of Pawnee, Indiana relates heavily to the life of a college student. Well, I guess the more you think about it, it's not so shocking, we've all met an April, Andy, and Leslie on our college campus. But anyways, as I was rewatching the show, I found myself making connections to my own life as a Villanova student while and I came to realize that life in Pawnee (RIP lil sebastian) is a lot like life on the Main Line.

When you spot Jay Wright on campus (or any male basketball player for that matter) (or Fr. Peter) (or a dog)

When you spot a professor that you really hate (or that really hates you)

When you found out there would be no musical guest at Hoops Mania this year :/

When you are stuck behind a huge tour group but are 5 minutes late to class on the 4th floor of tolentine

Having class on the 4th floor of tolentine. When the heat is blasting.

When it's sylly week and you're ready to get, well, ~silly~...

...but then your teacher decides to actually teach meaningful material after breezing through his syllabus

When you feel sick and go to the health center but they just throw you a box of mucinex like it's candy or they quarantine you for 2 days

When its 75 and sunny and you decide to go lay out with your friends on The Oreo or go to Doba Happy Hour

When its -10 and snowy and you have to walk all the way to West

When you really want an iced green tea but Bartley Holy Grounds is out :/

When you start of the semester with a full amount of points

When you are suddenly out of points 3 weeks in

When you realize you will literally never be kissed under the arch

When you go to the library for the "good ice"

When you want to go out but the line at Kelly's is around the block and AR isn't the bouncer

When you finally get into Kelly's and DJ Paco is playing the soundtrack to Grease (?) and you immediately evacuate the second floor

But then DJ Paco gets his act together

When you really just want to order Campco even though you ~really shouldn't~

When you take yourself for margs after a long Monday

When you can hear that the "walk sign is on" but you aren't even close to the cross walk

When it's reading day and literally no rooms, tables, or classrooms are available to study in

When the pit ...cooks...

When you are #blessed with the best roommate and friends and you just want to tell them u love them everyday

When you remember your time is #limited and the g word is fast approaching

When you remember that you are #NATTY CHAMPS