Parking On College Campuses, As Told By 'Hocus Pocus' Characters That Will Have You Saying 'Amuck, Amuck, Amuck!'

It's officially spooky season, but it's always a spooky time trying to find available parking on campus.

230
Walt Disney Pictures

The Sanderson sisters know exactly our pain when it comes to parking on campus.

1. "Oh, look. Another glorious morning. Makes me sick!"

Yes, another morning to leave your house one hour early so you can drive in circles looking for just one spot to park and end up being late to your class anyway.

2. "It's just a bunch of hocus pocus."

When the university tries telling you that "there is plenty of parking available for staff and students." Now THAT is just a bunch of hocus pocus. PLEASE, show me where there is parking.

3. "You buck-toothed, mop riding firefly from hell!"

That moment when someone curses you out because you took the last spot in the parking lot. I want to be mad at them for yelling at me, but I understand their pain.

4. "Just lucky, I guess."

Now this is rare, but it does happen if you're lucky enough. It's a magical moment when you go for your 12:30 class and you find an open spot near the building.

5. "His punishment shall not be to die."

No, instead you get parking tickets for parking at a school you already pay thousands of dollars for.

6. "I shall always be with you."

Don't worry, the school will always be able to find your car and give you a ticket. They will never leave you alone and that's a promise.

7. "Dost thou comprehend?"

What do you not understand? There is no parking available. Provide more parking lots. It's not rocket science.

8. "Sisters, we've been gone 300 years."

Don't hold your breath. Even after 300 years, Rowan still won't have any more parking lots made.

9. "Come little children, I'll take thee away."

When you find someone walking to their car and ask them if they are leaving and they respond with the beautiful words of "Yeah, I'm leaving. I'll show you where I'm parked."

10. "Come! We fly!"

Well, I guess I'll just have to fly to my classes now, but even then, I bet the school would make you pay a fee for flying in their zone.

We can put a man on the moon, but we can't build more parking lots for students.