10 Things To Pack For Traveling

10 Things You Absolutely NEED To Pack For Studying Abroad

Studying abroad can only truly be enjoyed if you have absolutely everything on this list.

454
https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/cf623429b13548609cd980fa746d62ae/5BADA54F/t51.2885-15/e35/35326965_2130869140524219_5752450532203560960_n.jpg

Studying abroad and traveling in general can be highly stressful. The stress is so high that often, you have no idea what to pack. While you can buy things in other countries, it is always in your best interest to bring these 10 necessities to ensure an amazing experience.

1. Clothes for every weather condition

Wherever you go, the weather is going to change like crazy. It's likely that you won't have all hot temperatures while you're abroad, or all cold ones.

2. Different shoes

It's also incredibly important that you have a variety of different shoes. Shoes you can walk in are a must, but also bring shoes to go out in.

3. Medicine

Being sick in general sucks, let alone when you're studying abroad. However, it is also important to have the medicine you are most familiar with handy. Not all medicine is sold everywhere in the world.

4. Accessories

While you may not accessorize every time you go out, accessories of any kind are an absolute necessity for traveling. Bring necklaces, bracelets, bags, etc!

5. School supplies

While you are in a whole new place, it is important to remember that you are still there for school. Also, even though you can definitely buy school supplies in any other country, it is most convenient to bring your own that you may have left over from the previous term. That way, you have it ready and don't have to worry about finding a store that sells everything you need.

6. Laptop

This may seem like a no brainer, but you definitely need to bring your laptop. There's not much you can do without one for college these days.

7. Chargers

Without your chargers, your phone and laptop are pointless. While you're abroad however, don't forget to buy the correct outlet adapters!

8. Water bottle

Bring a reusable water bottle! Having to buy a new plastic water bottle every day is not worth it! Bring one from home! Trust me, you'll be thirsty.

9. Feminine products

You absolutely DO NOT want to go away without having these handy. Periods start at the worst of times, so be sure to always be prepared, especially when studying abroad!

10. Deodorant

Another obvious one, but an absolute necessity. Bring deodorant, perfume, literally any type of fragrance at all and I promise you, you will thank yourself.

Of course, this is only a short list. Definitely triple check your bag before you leave that you have EVERYTHING you need, or else you will regret it.