You Will NOT Regret Taking These 7 Items On Your Overseas Trip

I mean, remember to pack your toothbrush.

237
Anete Lūsiņa

Traveling to a new country is a beautiful, exciting experience. Seeing the people, living the culture, savoring the food, and admiring the history all make for a very wholesome trip. There is so much to do, with so little time to do it all.

Whether you are traveling with family, a partner, or by yourself, you should always be sure that you have these life-saving items all ready to go.

1. Dry shampoo

Looking your best while traveling is important because you never know when the best photo op will come. This stuff will make your life so much easier. Whether you just don't have time for a shower or you wake up with a bed head issue, this dry shampoo will fix it all.

2. Wisps

Little toothbrushes, the cutest things ever right? But really, these can be very helpful to keep in your bag, in the chance that you do not return to your room. They are also disposable, so you can just toss them after you are done freshening up. Gotta show off them pearly whites in your vacation photos!

3. Makeup wipes

First of all, no, this is not a list for girls. Second, yes, this is a suggestion for guys, too. Being able to wipe your face with a clean-smelling, cold, fresh wipe after a long day of walking around and seeing the sights can be the most relaxing thing to come home to. Try it and tell me I'm wrong.

4. Comfortable shoes

Looking your best is one thing. Comfort is another thing. Now, think about it. You are going to be walking a lot and realistically, not going to be taking pictures with your shoes. The consensus falls on you not bringing your custom Vans and just bringing your worn-in Nike shoes because they are the most comfortable shoes you own. You will not regret this.

5. Fanny pack

Lugging around a full backpack all day is not the best way to enjoy the sights. Realistically, you will not need all of that stuff anyways. Sure, there are a couple of things that you can't live without, but if they can't fit in a fanny pack then maybe you should reconsider. A fanny pack is one of the most useful things that you could have while traveling.

6. Coin wallet

In some countries, a single coin can actually be worth a couple of bills. Keeping your coins in a safe place and not thrown around in your wallet is a good way to be sure that you are getting the most out of your currency, instead of breaking bills when you could have used coins.

7. Portable charger

Probably the single most important item on this list. You should definitely bring a portable charger on your trip. Being without one is terrible. I mean, it is the best thing you could do for yourself. Enough said.