relationship advice

To The Girl Who Really Wants To Be In A relationship, Don't Rush It

Sometimes, working on yourself is a crucial part in your life, but so is finding the one you are meant to be with.

66
Taylor Fabian

My Fellow Ladies,

I have spent years of my life working on myself and figuring out what is best for me. Truly, finding out your path in life and figuring out what you need to do for yourself is a crucial and important time of your life. It leads you in the direction you follow for the rest of your life. During that path, you come across these obstacles that challenge you and make you stronger. Also, during this path, you meet these people whether that be finding your friends or a significant other in this lifetime.

When the time is right you will come across these people and they will either teach you lessons to learn from or they will be the biggest blessings in your life. For the ladies out there wanting to be in a relationship, I am here to tell you that the time will come when it will. It may feel like it will never come, but it will, and when it does it will be ultimately life-changing.

Personally, I have had my fair share of relationships, but recently I have found a special individual who I love to call someone I am happy to be with. He cares for me greatly, is genuine, and loves me for me. But this could not all happen without finding my own way through my life path, and I had to discover my identity and my love for my self before I could let someone else love me that way.

So, ladies, there is little to no rush in finding your significant other. The time in-between being single and being in a relationship is the determining factor in what to do with your life. Being single should not be viewed as a negative thing in society. It is time to find love for yourself, find your own path, and self-discovery. Then, along your path, you will find someone who is meant for you rather than morphing into their life. Together, you will be on the path together and support one another when the time comes.

Don't give up, you will find your special someone, but first, you have to find yourself.