An Open Letter to my Best Friend

An Open Letter to my Best Friend

To the guy who is always there for me. Thank you!

10
An Open Letter to my Best Friend
Pixabay.com

I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me. If it was not for you I would not be as happy as I am today. You have helped me through so much in the short amount of time we have known each other and I am grateful for every minute of it. Without your prayers and support, I would not be where I am today and I thank you for that.

We may not have known each other that long, but I know that our friendship is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I would still be a sad, depressed pile of a human being if it was not for you coming along and talking to me. Also, I am pretty sure I would not be passing one of my classes right about now without our study sessions. You are honestly my best friend here at school and I don't think you even realize how much your friendship actually means to me.

There are going to be times when I will get annoying, but I promise I will try my best to not be the most annoying person in the world. I will always be there for you if you ever need someone to talk to, just like you have been for me these past couple weeks. If you ever need anything, I am just a phone call or a text away. Even if it is just to vent about life or something.

Thank you again for everything you have done for me, I cannot thank you enough. There are not enough words in this world to even begin to touch how thankful I am for you in my life.

Sincerely,

Heather!