An Open Letter To My Bros In Relationships

It takes work to get good results, even in love.

26
Hotest Kiss

Bros,

Congratulations on achieving the ultimate relationship status. It's definitely not an easy task and it has definitely been a challenge for you to have her say yes. But, you completed a long series (or very short series) of tasks to achieve that. You had to prove your worth and prove to her that you aren't some guy who was going to leave her or hurt her in the end. If it was pure luck that got you there, then God or the universe served you well.

There may be sacrifices to be made to ensure that your relationship goes smoothly. However, a relationship should be filled with unconditional love through thick and thin, with no boundaries in between. There will be temptations to leave, however, no problem is too big or too small to leave her. If you leave her, it may be the biggest mistake of your life. If she were to abuse you emotionally, and if for some reason physically, then depart.

In my experience gentlemen, none of the relationships I was in went or ended well. Yours may not either, I'm sure. But, it's up to both of you to give one hundred and ten percent, not fifty. A good relationship isn't half an effort from both people in it.

In college, from what I found out through an app called Yik Yak, is that most girls would rather want a friend with benefits. To me, It's totally a joke. I think we can all absolutely we can all agree on that. Keep a sharp eye out for those girls and try to see the differences. You'd be surprised what you find.

However, you were greater than that, more civilized than that, and you're making your special girl happy. That's something not everybody in college is capable of doing. Sure. There are points where you may get jealous. Either one of you can be affected by this feeling. One common phrase I learned to watch out for over the years in dating is when she tells you about her guy friend. The phrase is, "he's like a brother to me". I learned to take that as a warning since that if you mess up in a relationship, then you could be easily replaced. It may not be romantic, but someone else will be there taking care of your girl.

Stand your ground and show her all the love you can. Don't you dare let her go, gentlemen. That's the only piece of wisdom I can leave for now. Good luck in your endeavors and good luck with the ups and downs that come with the relationship. You got this.

From,

The brother who cares.