7 Olivia O'Brien Songs That Will Make You A Stan If You Aren't Already

You probably know Olivia O'Brien as the girl who came out with the song "i hate you, i love you" with Gnash back in 2016, but have you kept up with all the music she's released since then? Her style has definitely changed, and I am all for it!

1. "NOW"

Her most recent song "NOW", released September 18, 2020, is a spin-off of Akon's "Right Now (Na Na Na)" about a boy who fucked up and just isn't the one she's looking for.

2. "Josslyn"

"Josslyn" is the first song in her micro-mixtape "The Results Of My Poor Judgement" that was released in February of 2020. It gives off major 'fuck you' vibes with its punk-pop feel and is about a boy who cheated on her.

3. "Just a Boy"

"Just a Boy" is the eighth song off of her "Was It Even Real?" album that was released in April of 2019 and is my all time favorite song by Olivia! It's about a boy who did not meet her standards, but she still holds her head up high like the queen that she is.

4. "Call Me!!!"

"Call Me!!!" is the ninth song off of her "Was It Even Real?" album, and it is the PERFECT song to work-out to! It's about a boy who doesn't give her the attention that she deserves.

5. "Love Myself"

"Love Myself" is the tenth and final song off of her "Was It Even Real?" album, and it focuses on the importance of self-love. It's SO relatable and uplifting!

6. "Fuck Feelings"

"Fuck Feelings" is the second song off of her "It's Not That Deep" EP that was released in November of 2017. It's also really relatable in the sense that sometimes we just don't want to catch feelings for someone.

7. "RIP"

"RIP" is the sixth and final song off of her "It's Not That Deep" EP and is about a boy who changed, and therefore, is now "dead" to Olivia. It's also very relatable!