Oh Donald...
Politics

Oh Donald...

Another day, another Donald

35
Oh Donald...
Info Sack

Let's begin by stating the obvious here. When it comes to social graces, Donald Trump is an idiot. An audio recording has just been released--as I'm sure you know--of Donald Trump saying extremely vulgar things and essentially saying sexual assault is "OK". Everyone is trying to justify his words by saying it's "just locker room talk." Would you look a girl in the eye that has been raped/sexually assaulted and say it's "just locker room talk?" Didn't think so. In no scenario is it okay to "grab a woman by the *****" and do whatever you want with her. Since when is everyone so concerned about sexual assault? Where was this level of concern for Jameis Winston case, and the Brock Turner case? Last time I checked both of these "men" are living their lives care free due to judges and settlements. If everyone had this level of concern all the time -- which is what we NEED in order to tackle the rape predicament in America -- we would be living in a much better world.

But despite the recent audio release as a woman, young adult, and American Citizen, I am voting for Donald Trump and here's why.

To all you bleeding hearts out there that just rolled their eyes, hear me out. Let's be real, republican or democrat, we both have to defend our candidates this year. Trump, for the things he has said, and Hillary, for the things she's done.

We live in a country where we are so blessed to be able to vote and speak our minds. Some of us take our first amendment further than others...(Donald). But let's talk actions. Hillary Clinton has had 30 YEARS to make a difference, 30 YEARS. Three decades. And what does she have to show for it?

1. 30,000 deleted classified emails

2. The deaths of four Americans, including our Ambassador to Libya

3. That time she was under sniper fire in Bosnia? Oh wait...

4. In 2002, when she was "anti-gay marriage" but then changed her mind when she ran against Obama in 2013

5. Being the first, first lady to ever be Subpoenaed

6. Being the first, first lady to ever be fingerprinted by the FBI

7. To make this list a little more bearable... All the scandals between her and Bill: Whitewater, Travelgate, Humagate, Pardongate, Clinton Foundation favors, Filegate, and Chinagate.

Oh let's not forget about how every person that has any kind of "dirt" on the Clintons mysteriously disappears.

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/b...

I've never heard of so many suicides and plane crashes in such a short time span in my life!

The Clinton family has been using Americans for their political uprise and wealth for 30 years. AMERICANS ARE SICK OF IT. That's why someone like Donald Trump is the Republican Party nominee. We are sick of politicians that are in it for themselves and disregard their constituents. How Hillary is the Democratic Party nominee over Bernie Sanders is beyond me -- but I'm sure there are a few emails and a scandal behind that.

Hillary Clinton has managed to wiggle her way through politics, avoid punishment, and put herself above the law. If she can do whatever she wants while the Republican party has control of the House, Senate, and a Republican president, who can actually stop her? If Donald Trump doesn't have the support of the Republican party -- clearly since they are all withdrawing their endorsements -- or the Democratic party in the House and Senate, how much damage can he actually do?

So yes, I am voting for Donald Trump because I'm more concerned about Hillary's actions than what Trump has said.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have." -Thomas Jefferson

#ROLLTRUMPROLL