15 Of The Most Memorable "The Office" Halloween Scenes

These scenes put me in the Halloween spirit. BOO!

11312
The Office

To get in the Halloween spirit, I've been binge-watching every "The Office" Halloween-themed episode. (There are six of them, but who's counting?) Check out my favorite ~spooky~ moments from the show.

1. Michael's second head

Throughout this episode, Michael is struggling to decide who to fire. When Dwight gets on Michael's nerves, Michael pretends that the papier-mâché head is telling him to fire Dwight.

2. Dwight's Kerrigan costume

After Dwight comes to the office in a dangerous costume, Toby removes the blades from his back and tells the camera crew, "Every year I tell him the same thing--you can't bring weapons into the office. And every year he says the same thing: 'When I get my weapons back, I'm going to kill you.'" Classic.

3. Jim's lack of enthusiasm for Halloween costumes

He's most notably dressed up as Three-Hole Punched Jim (three black circles taped to his shirt), Facebook Jim (achieved by writing "BOOK" on his face) and Dave (when he wore a name tag to work and called himself "Dave").

4. When Erin went bobbing for apples

Everyone thought she'd passed out, but in reality, she was eating two entire apples while underwater.

5. Pam's Charlie Chaplin mishap

No one else in the New York office was dressed up, but if she took off her hat, she looked like Hitler. #Strugz

6. When Phyllis doesn't understand Dwight's costume

He's a Sith Lord, but when Phyllis sees him she says, "What are you? A monk?"

7. Dwight's pumpkin head

The opening to Season 9's Halloween episode is iconic because of Dwight's decision to stick his head in a hollowed-out pumpkin. I wish there would've been an entire episode about this.

8. When Dwight, Kevin, AND Creed all came dressed as the Joker

This storyline only got a few minutes of screen time as an episode opener, but it was hilarious.

9. Creed's lucky day

Creed is notoriously creepy. This scene had me thinking, "What the eff did he do now?"

10. Controversial deleted scene

The opener to Season 6, Episode 8 was removed and replaced by a different opener after it was met with controversy because Michael pretended to hang himself at the end. But, you can still find the clip on YouTube.

11. Michael's dick-in-a-box costume

This is how Michael dressed in the aforementioned deleted scene. It was a typical Michael move, as his past costumes included Janet Jackson's boob and Monica Lewinsky.

12. Michael's Macgruber enthusiasm

Halloween drinking game: take a shot every time Michael shouts, "MACGRUBER!!!"

13. Kevin's disbelief in mummies

Apparently Kevin thought that mummies were made-up Halloween monsters, like ghosts and witches. If this was any other character, it might be unbelievable...but it's Kevin.

14. Michael and Darryl's Ouija fight

This clip had me laughing out loud. When Michael found out that Darryl took an idea to corporate behind his back, he rushed over to the Ouija board that with which Erin and Darryl were playing and asked, "If you had one word you would use to describe Darryl, what would that word be?" He then attempts to make the board spell out the word "Asshole."

15. Robert California killing the mood

After Gabe, Kelly, and Toby do a synchronized bone dance, Robert California gets personal and asks them all what they most fear. Kelly's mood immediately shifts as she admits that she's terrified of dying alone. Same, Kelly, same.