10 Gifts For The College Senior Graduating In A Global Pandemic For $30 Or Less

While the situation isn't ideal, you can always find a way to celebrate their achievement!

58

While I couldn't graduate with the rest of my original class at Oklahoma State, I can only imagine how they must be feeling. The graduation ceremony, itself, was up in the air for a while until the University released a statement that the graduating class of 2020 will thankfully be recognized at a later date. Still, because they were robbed of a genuine, on-time, ceremony, the least we could do is gather some fun, thoughtful, and useful gifts to support them and celebrate their biggest milestone.

Here are 10 Amazon gifts for those graduating during a global pandemic!

'Seniors 2020' Friends-inspired T-shirt

Personal Screenshot

To commemorate the occasion and situation, this shirt can be the staple of achievement that brings you some laughs!

'Educated AF' Wine Glass Tumbler

Personal Screenshot

To embrace the fun side of graduation in a celebratory way, this wine glass tumbler can be your classy, yet sassy, way of saying "I made it!"

'Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 535 Easy(ish) Steps' book

Personal Screenshot

Now that you or your graduate has completed their college education, they have to step out into the real world whether they like it or not. It's a guarantee that there will be bumps in the road, or they might need to know a few life hacks, and this book is a great investment that can get them a step in the right direction!

At-home Spa Gift Basket

Personal Screenshot

After 4, 5, or however many years it took to finally graduate college, you or your graduate need something to destress. If you can afford physically going to a spa, you can get them this gift basket (or any of the similar ones) and they can have an at-home spa day to finally get some much-needed relaxation time!

A small Crock-Pot

Personal Screenshot

Some people might've already had these in college but if they didn't, they make great gifts for everyone - especially if you don't know how to cook! To quote my mom, "if you just slap some stuff together and put it on a low setting, it can cook throughout the day and be ready by dinner!"

'Clean Eating Bowls' Recipe Book

Personal Screenshot

After so many years of having the poor college diet that consisted of mostly fast-food and caffeine, a recipe book full of healthy meal ideas is an AMAZING gift!

6-piece Bath Towel Set

Personal Screenshot

Over the years, you might've accumulated your parents' bathroom linens, but it's time to give those back and replace them with your own. Amazon has some pretty nice deals with the set above, and others like it, or a quick trip to the store can get this taken care of!

Wax burners

Personal Screenshot

It's time to have your place smelling nice, so get yourself a wax burner like this one, buy your favorite wax of choice, and it'll be great! I have a few of these of my own and because they're simplistic looking, they're great accessories for home decor!

Adult Card Games!

Personal Screenshot

Now that you or your graduate is 100% finished, having some fun afterwards is a must. Why not reminisce on some of the memories of your college days and determine what was the cause of them with this card game?

Anything personal to the graduate.

While the gift possibilities above can be great, you always want to include something that means a lot to them. This is where you can really put your relationship with your graduate to the test and show that you are genuinely proud and supportive of them and what they've achieved. Make it thoughtful, meaningful, and fulfilling for them; they deserve it!