Create An Odyssey Dating Profile For A Friend

Odyssey Template: Create A Dating Profile For A Single Friend Worth *Swooning* Over

Warning: prepare for DMs.

358

I don't know who needs to hear this but your relationship status does not define who you are or your self-worth. That said, it can certainly make for some entertaining content because who doesn't love laughing at a hilarious dating profile? (We sure love it, sorry not sorry).

Whether you are single or you have a single friend, we want you to create an Odyssey dating profile worth *swooning* over. Think: one so good it's worthy of a screenshot to be sent to friends in your group chat.

How To:

Here's where you come in! We want you and/or your friend(s) to create your very own "dating profile" on Odyssey using the template we created below. Remember: don't take it too seriously! Have fun with it, put your personality into it, and most importantly, if you're making one for someone else, get their permission first. Then, follow these steps:

1. COPY the text in between the begin and end template sections below
  2. PASTE it into a new post in Odyssey's CORE
  3. Fill it all in and add photos
  4. Submit under Community: Relationships for a chance to be featured on Swoon
  5. Don't have an account? CREATE ONE.
If you submit your Odyssey dating profile by February 13, you could be featured on Swoon on Valentine's Day!

BEGIN TEMPLATE

Short Paragraph Intro

About [NAME]

• Age:
  • Height:
  • School:
  • Job:
  • Location:
  • Hometown:
[INSERT PHOTO or EMBED INSTAGRAM POST]

[NAME]'s Preferences:

• Dogs or cats? [INSERT ANSWER]
  • Night owl or morning person? [INSERT ANSWER]
  • "The Bachelor" or "Keeping Up With The Kardashian"? [INSERT ANSWER]
  • Taylor Swift or Beyoncé? [INSERT ANSWER]
  • Baby Yoda or Baby Groot? [INSERT ANSWER]
[INSERT PHOTO or EMBED INSTAGRAM POST]

Never has [NAME] ever _______________.

[INSERT ANSWER]

[INSERT PHOTO or EMBED INSTAGRAM POST]

If there was one funny story from [NAME]'s life that perfectly describes them as a person it's this:

[INSERT ANSWER]

[INSERT PHOTO or EMBED INSTAGRAM POST]

Four qualities [NAME] is looking for in a partner and one they're absolutely not:

Want to respectfully slide into [NAME]'s DMs? They're open here:

Instagram: [insert Instagram handle and link]
Twitter: [insert Twitter handle and link]

END TEMPLATE

Pro Tips for Using This Template:

• Use this headline structure: Date My Friend: [Descriptor of Friend]
  • Always ask permission before creating a dating profile for a friend or family member (no exceptions).
  • Insert photos or embed Instagram posts throughout to keep things interesting.
  • Try to be witty and funny with your answers!
  • Feeling adventurous? Swap out the "dating prompt" questions for your own to make it unique!
  • Once complete, file this dating profile under Community: Relationships.
  • Again, if you submit your Odyssey dating profile by February 13, you could be featured on Swoon on Valentine's Day!

For a little inspiration, check out these other Odyssey dating profiles:

Follow Swoon on Instagram.