What Are The Most Romantic Spots In Your City?

Date Ideas Prompt: What Are The Most Romantic, Pandemic-Approved Spots In Your City?

Finding the perfect date spot is almost as stressful as picking the outfit.

11036

You know how they say first comes love, then comes marriage? Well, they skipped over the part where it's first comes getting asked out, then comes choosing the first date spot. Because, honestly, finding the perfect place to meet your crush for your first date is almost as stressful as picking the outfit.

Fortunately, with creators all over the map, Swoon can make things a bit easier for everyone and we want to hear from YOU. When it comes to your town or city, where are the date night hot spots that safe enough to go during the pandemic? The most romantic ideas for couples in your area? We want a list! Not only because we're curious, but because others definitely are, too (and they'll certainly share it or save said list for later, so it's a win-win).

Plus, it's simple! All you have to do is brainstorm your top spots and voila! Here's exactly what you should do:

How To Participate:

• Create an Odyssey account if you don't have one already
  • Create a new post in a listicle format and use this headline structure: # Best Date Spots (Or Ideas) In City, State
    • Make the list at least 10 or more date spots/ideas!
    • Try making the number of spots/ideas on the list an odd number, as these perform the best.
    • Use Instagram embeds throughout the list to bring each date spot/idea to life.
      • Choose specific locations or ideas that can only be done in your city, not general things that can be done anywhere. Example: "Hike to the Hollywood Sign to watch the sunset" instead of "Go on a hike."
    • Share the finished article with each of the locations who made the list! They might want to share on their own social channels.
    • If you need help brainstorming or workshopping, email taylor.mead@theodysseyonline.com
  • Publish the story and file it under Community: Relationships
For inspiration, check out the Best Date Spot lists we have already for the following cities:
  1. Boston, Massachusetts
  2. Hoboken, New Jersey
  3. Los Angeles, California
  4. Miami, Florida
  5. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  6. New York, New York
  7. Phoenix, Arizona
  8. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  9. Portland, Oregon
  10. San Antonio, Texas
  11. Washington, D.C.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.