25 Hard-To-Miss Signs That You've Found Your Soulmate

Your other half is out there. You just might be looking in the wrong place.

221

Plato once said that humans were created with two of each of everything: four arms, four legs, four eyes, two hearts, and so on. Zeus feared their power, so he split the humans into two halves, condemning them to search for their other halves for eternity. But what happens when we've found our other half? How do you know if you've found "the one?"

We spend our lives dating, hooking up, and casually talking to others, maybe not in the hopes of finding our soulmate, but maybe to pass the time. But most of us are reaching the age where we're dating to marry or to find someone to live the rest of our lives with.

The signs may not always be obvious, but they're there, waiting for you, and so is your soulmate. And if there's ever a doubt, look for these 25 signs that you've found your other half.

You have the same sense of humor.

You listen to the same music, but are still open to new music suggestions.

Road trips, karaoke bars, musicals- it doesn't matter what the occasion is, you're both jamming to the same songs and are loving it.

You enjoy every second you get to spend with them.

Why yes, yes I would like to go run random errands with you.

Their jokes aren't hilarious, but you laugh at the jokes anyway because they think it's funny.

Their presence lights up any room, even when it's just the two of you.

Their presence commands your attention and you just can't help but feel so much happier when they're around.

Every moment spent together is a blessing.

It's always a memory made whenever you're together.

They don't judge you; they help you make better decisions.

They don't judge your past. They encourage you to make better decisions and remind you to be the best version of yourself along the way.

They support you and are your number one fan.

You see them every day, yet still find something new to swoon over.

You don't feel inferior to them; they constantly bring you up and remind you how great you are.

You're important and special to them, and they'll always remind you that you're a dime.

You think and behave the same way.

They see you as their equal; there is no competition between the two of you.

There is no one person "wearing the pants." You both get a say in the relationship.

The mere mention of their name is enough to make you smile.

You can't wait until you get to see them again.

Whether it's waiting for the work day to be over or getting to see them for the weekend, you can't wait until you see their face again.

They make you happier than you've ever been before.

You don't find yourself wanting more because they're everything you've ever wanted.

No more searching, the hunt is over- you've found the one.

They balance you out and keep you level-headed.

They bring out the best in you.

You're a great person and have amazing traits, and your S.O. just brings them out even more.

They want to see you grow and thrive, not hold you back.

They want what's best for you.

They want you to be successful in work or school and in life.

You can see your life spent happily with them.

You're constantly reminded of how loved you are.

First thing in the morning, last thing before bed, and every moment in between, your S.O. is reminding you how much they love you.

You feel at peace when you're with them.

You get this indescribable feeling when you're with them.

It's warm and fuzzy, it's butterflies, it's more than just love- it's some other incredible feeling.

You love them unconditionally, no strings attached.