As we all know, or should know, the HOLIDAYS are here to stay!! T-minus less than a week till CHRISTMAS, and if you celebrate Hanukah well that's over and Kwanza is in 6 days!!! How exciting for everyone that celebrates!!!

With every end of a year, there is a BEGINNING right around the corner!!! 2018 was filled with a lot…not that we need to even go into that, hence most of my posts are political and we just don't need to get that woke this article!!

Regardless of the holiday celebrated, regardless of when, all around the world, we all celebrate New Years in some shape or form!! I thought I would pull a few (okay only 5) of my favorite looks I've seen regarding a spicy new years outfit!!!

1. Sequin Dress

Motel Heidi Sequin Strappy Back Dress

www.urbanoutfitters.com

Because who doesn't like a 90's inspo-dress, to bring in…well, not the 90's!

2. Red Jumpsuit

Keepsake Forget You Ruffle Surplice Jumpsuit

www.urbanoutfitters.com

I AM OBSESSED WITH JUMPSUITS!!!! Pair it with a set of Nike Air 1's…or a strappy heel, and you got yourself a day to night look people!

3. Camo pants

Vintage Colorful Camo Pant

www.urbanoutfitters.com

This might be a 2017/2018 look mashed all together, but honestly…these camo pants aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Pair it with a tube top/sweater combination for the daytime with some converse high tops, and then pair a strappy tank and a ~snazzy~ pair of kitten heels!

4. Cowl neck

UO Mallory Cowl Neck Slip Dress

www.urbanoutfitters.com

COWL NECKS ARE SO SICK! These are beautiful for everybody ever!!! accentuates your waste and your gorg collar area

5. Pleated pants

UO Arlo Pleated Pant

www.urbanoutfitters.com

Last but NOT least, is the pleated pant :') This is seriously like my every day look at the moment. I love to style it up with nicer tops, or throwing on my brother's sweatshirt over this for a last minute lookbook. So totally appropriate for any new years event you have planned (or don't!!)

I hope some of this inspired you! I know it's all from Urban Outfitters, but honestly, they know how to sell their looks, and their items kill my bank account each time I walk into their store or their online shop *drools*

Anyway, I hope this inspired at least ONE of you all!!! Happy New Years, and remember 2019 is yours so claim it <3