I Nominate You For The #5EmbarassingFacts Challenge

Dare to be your unapologetic self.

117
Author's photo

I’ve always been someone who cares what others think. "Will they judge me for this?" "Are other people doing this too?" "Is this acceptable?" These questions pop up in my mind as I go about my daily life. Thankfully, I've recognized my inclination to "conform" and have learned how to fight it. I've learned how to be myself -- my unapologetic self.

You see, there will always be someone who disproves of your actions and choices. Always. That is why I challenge you to stop thinking what others think and just be YOU!

I challenge you to share this article (optional), post #5embarassingfacts about yourself and then challenge a friend to do the same!

Here are my #5embarassingfacts :

1. I went through a weird Nacho Libre phase at age 13. I even owned the mask.

2. This was, of course, following my weird Indiana Jones phase at age 12. I had an Indiana Jones themed party. And yes, I had the hat.

3. I shamelessly know all the lyrics to "Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit" from "How I Met Your Mother."

4. And pretty much any song off of "SpongeBob Squarepants" (A Grill is Not a Home" is to this day the most hauntingly beautiful melody to grace my ears).

5. Some of my days start with weights, yoga and a green protein smoothie; others start with me wiping my makeup off from under my eyes and Chick-Fil-A. Life is perfectly imperfect. But that's what makes it fun. :-)