13 Times Noah Centineo Made Me Cringe

If you haven't heard of Noah Centineo is, then you're probably living under a rock. Ever since his movie "To All The Boys I Loved Before" hit Netflix, I can't get on Instagram or Twitter without seeing him.

He is one of those guys that makes your heart flutter just a little bit when you see him. The second I laid eyes on him as Peter Kavinsky I was in love. Until I saw his tweets. And his Instagram. And his leaked Snapchats. (Maybe don't look those up if your parents are around)

Now, I'll be honest, up until recently, I too, was a member of the whole Noah Centineo movement happening right now. But the truth is, this boy really thinks he's a part of 2013 Tumblr and I've had enough of it. He is the walking embodiment of cringe, and here's why:

I present to you red flag #1-- his Twitter bio.

Ya it was love, until I saw your twitter.

This tweet makes me want to jump. Off a bridge.

Ugh so relatable :p

I don't really understand this one, but all I know is that it makes me cringe severely.

He: *tweets*Me: *cringe*

He's just so deep, I love it XD

Is he trying yo be a Nicholas Sparks knock-off??? 

Noah, this makes me uncomfortable.

Now this one just screams 2013 Tumblr

I have to wonder... who is the person he's constantly subtweeting? And is she okay?

What is the definition of cringy? Noah Centineo.

Me: Hey Noah, can you please stop being cringy?Noah:

I hope that I have succeeded in convincing you of Noah Centineo's cringey-ness. And if not, I can't lie to you, I get it. Even doing research for this, I came across things that made me rethink this whole article. But at the end of the day, you have to face reality: NOAH CENTINEO IS CRINGY.