Move over Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes, a new heartthrob is here to steal your girls and his name is Noah Centineo (aka Peter Kavinsky). If you do not recognize his gorgeous face from The Fosters or the newest Netflix hit To All The Boys I've Loved Before, you need to get out more. Honestly, I am amazed I had not heard of him sooner but I am sure glad I did.

For those of you who have not seen his movie To All The Boys I've Loved Before, I strongly recommend you drop everything and watch it now. Anyway, he plays the main love interest of Lara Jean, Peter Kavinsky. While Peter and Lara Jean's relationship starts out as fake, you can totally tell Peter is into Lara Jean from the start. While Lara Jean is initially hesitant about her feels towards Peter, she soon gets swept up by his romantic gestures. Where are all the real life Peter Kavinsky's at though? Well, Noah Centineo is actually a Peter Kavinsky in real life. If you need another reason to pine after him, here are some of his tweets that will set your heart a flutter.