Why No Music Beats Country Music

Why No Music Beats Country Music

Follow me in the trend of America’s best music.

10
Why No Music Beats Country Music
Bree Ask

What kind of music is better to jam out to than country music? I would have to say nothing beats it. There’s a sense of thrill once an upbeat country song hits the station or a romantic tearjerker during the slower country songs. Each amazing and popular country song comes from a country music star, continuing to search for greatness within his or hers voice to wow their fans even more.

Within each great country song is a story about something we usually all wish would have or will happen in our lives. A boy and a girl falling in love randomly outside of a bar, or a cute slow dance, which let's not fool ourselves, it doesn’t happen much anymore. Only in country music do we find the boy falling head over heels for the girl that has a strut like she came straight out of a Vogue magazine, and a voice like an angel with a smile like the Kool-Aid Man! And she is pretty as a southern peach straight from a tree in Georgia, but she doesn’t take any fluffy hard-A drinks, instead she takes a shot of whiskey as if she was one of the tough guys.

Yes, there are the empowering country songs that make us ladies wish to be her and every guy wishes they could have, every song isn’t perfect; Some men sing the heartbreak of a divorce, break up or a passing of a loved member of their family or a close friend. Each heartbreaking song can be related back to anyone’s life and the struggles they have gone through. Each song, no matter how sad it may be, tells a story that helps someone get through a tougher time a little easier, showing that there is positivity outside of the negativity. Country music can show that everything may not be good at the start, can turn out pretty great later for great reasons and create great memories.

No matter who you are or what you value in life, there is always a way to relate to any country song in some sort of way. Whether it be through romance, having a good time or the absolute love of the United States of America, each plays an important role in someone's life. The thrill that urges the soul of those listeners, no matter if the music is live or recorded, brings different feelings, emotions, and wonders into anyone's mind.

Even though a recording is just fine, there is a unique experience about viewing a live concert by your favorite artist. And most importantly, the experience of seeing one of your favorite country stars in person gives you a whole new outlook on their performance and who they are as a person and performer.

Don’t get me wrong, I like other genres of music for sure, but all those songs seem to get old pretty quickly and they all sound the same. Sure, people say all country songs are about love, beer, and the USA, but they all tell a unique story and each is different from the other. No matter how old the song may be, it still possesses the greatest beat ready for any throw down.

So now it’s time! Follow me in the trend of America’s best music. Get yourself a pair of country boots, tie a flannel around your waist, put your hair in a couple braids and turn on the music. And don’t forget, with any good country song must come a red truck with the tailgate down under the stars!