9 Underrated Characters on 'Bob's Burgers'

"What is this feeling I'm feeling right now? It's like I'm sad for another person? Is that a thing?" -- Louise Belcher

483
Flickr

"Bob's Burgers" is a popular comedic cartoon about a small family who owns a burger place. After binge watching this show on Netflix, it has quickly become one of my top choices in television entertainment. With bold characters like Bob and Linda and their wild crew of kids, there is never a dull episode. With the main focus on the Belcher family, many other minor characters may be overlooked. Here is a list of the most underrated "Bob's Burgers" characters.

1. Gayle

"Okay fine. I'll go by myself. That's okay. I can use the empty seat next to me to slump into when I die alone."

Everybody has that one crazy family member and for the Belchers, it is Aunt Gayle. Not only is she the younger sister to Linda, but she is a crazy cat lady with wild artistic visions. With appearances in every season, Gayle sure keeps the Belcher family on their toes.

2. Teddy

"We'll be doing many things this weekend like dinner, rough housing but not too rough, brushing teeth, and going to bed."

One of Bob's most loyal customers, Teddy is a bald handyman who just loves to eat burgers. He is known for his very dry humor and an over dramatic need to be Bob's best friend. Even though the kids claim that he bores them to death, Teddy frequently is involved in family activities.

3. Mort

Customized caskets and urns, that's our specialty

The owner and director of the crematorium and funeral home next to Bob's Burgers is this "mortician." He is another customer and loyal friend of the Belchers who is very level headed. Mort always tries to keep everyone else safe but like to branch out and try new things. His appearances have been slim on recent seasons, but he is a character to remember!

4. Jimmy Pesto, Jr.

"Don't tell me not to dance, Dad!"

This red-headed, dance-loving tween isn't only Tina's heartthrob, but the son of rival restaurant owner Jimmy Pesto. He keeps the audience wonder where his heart is, as it is unclear how he actually feels for Tina.

5. Ollie and Andy Pesto

"Let's rub our eyes together. You can get my pink eye."

Also, sons of rival Jimmy Pesto, Ollie and Andy are twins who say some strange things. The dramatic inseparable pair has been seen during many of the Belcher kids' adventures.

6. Phillip Frond

" A- access your feelings. B - be apologetic and S - slap it (a high five)."

Mr. Frond is a self-proclaimed guidance counselor at Wagstaff. His therapy techniques include strange puppets, a conflict resolution systems known as ABS, and other crafty tools. It is frequently seen that Louise and Mr. Frond are not fond of each other. Come to think of it, Tina is the only Belcher with a semi-healthy relationship with Mr. Frond.

6. Darryl

"Your technique's sloppy and your stance is all wrong. What are you doing way back there? You have to press your weinner against the machine."

This video game enthusiast known as DRL is one of the Belcher's many friends. This problem-solving math geek has helped the Belcher crew out of many sticky situations and even taught Bob how to beat a video game.

7. Millie Frock

"When I say "Lou", you say "Eze", Lou!"

Millie Frock is Louise's sworn enemy. This 10-year-old is obsessed with being friends with the hostile Louise. With a creepy ear-to-ear smile she is able to manipulate people. Even though she is only in three episodes, Millie is one character who is very powerful, as she.

8. Regular-Sized Rudy

"Fun hurts my lungs."

Regular-sized Rudy, Rudolph Steiblitz, is another student who is frequently seen on Bob's Burgers. Even though he has severe like asthma, he frequently is involved in physical activities that cause him to wheeze. Despite his unhealthy characteristic, Rudy is overall a positive kid who likes to join in the Belcher fun.

9. Zeke

"This thing is heavier than my mo mat prom, cause she was pregnant with me!"

This southern wrestling enthusiast is also BFFs with Jimmy Jr. With his red-neck style charm, he sure adds a unique and wild side to Bob's Burgers, regardless of a missing a last name.