10 Reasons The ‘Nike Shorts & T-Shirt’ Outfit Is Undefeated

10 Reasons The ‘Nike Shorts And A T-Shirt’ Outfit Is Undefeated

A go-to outfit anytime of the year!!

142
Rachel Martini

Every girl LOVES a good t-shirt and Nike shorts outfit. We all have that one fit that is our go to, no matter the weather. Here are 10 reasons that this outfit is undefeated.

You can wear it whenever

If it's hot, humid, cold, or raining, catch me in shorts and a t-shirt. The outfit is so versatile.

It’s easy

No need to stress about picking out an outfit the night before, just go with your favorite fit.

Affordable

Ok yeah, the shorts may be a little expensive, but if you have a boyfriend, hello free t-shirts. And if you don't have a boyfriend, check out Goodwill or the sale section at your favorite store.

You can rewear it and no one will care

Trust me no one will judge you if you wear the same outfit once or twice a week. Honestly, when it's warm out I wear the same shorts and t-shirt outfit once a week. We all do this, so it's nbd.

You can dress it up

Yes, it is possible to dress up such a simple outfit. Throw on some hoops and cute bracelets. There, go cute, simple, and took no time at all.

You can wear it to bed and class

Talk about versatile. You can go to bed in what you want to wear the next day. Let me sleep in as much as possible, please!!

Comfy

This is hands down the comfiest outfit you could ever wear. Oversized t-shirt and shorts, it just sounds comfy.

Easiest clothes to put on

Literally it takes .5 seconds to put on shorts and a t-shirt. Get ready in less than a minute.

Shows a lot about you

This outfit may be, and comfy, but it can actually show a lot about you. It can show where you've traveled, if you're in a sorority, play sports, etc. There's a lot of personality in that one shirt.

Maybe you’ll workout??

We all have those thoughts when we put on our shorts and a t-shirt, like eh maybe I'll go workout today since I dressed for it.

Writing this article has made me want to go shopping...catch me at Nike!! I hope you feel more comfortable to wear your Nike shorts and t-shirt outfit all day everyday!!