We are officially two games away from finding out who will be fighting it out in the Super Bowl this year. Before we get to that we have to get through these amazing Conference Championship matchups. This is your one stop shop for all your player prob gambling needs.
1) Devonta Smith UNDER 67.5 receiving yards (-115): Smith went under this mark in last weeks game against a weaker Giants secondary. Smith is most likely going to be matched up with Niners Corner Charvarious Ward who is allowing just 28 receiving yards per game to opposing wide outs.
2) Tyler Boyd OVER 20.5 receiving yards (114): Although Boyd hasn't gone over this mark yet in the playoffs, he has hit this mark 12 times during the regular season. Boyd also plays out of the slot for the Bengals and Kansas City allows over 35 yards per game to slot receivers.
3) Miles Sanders anytime TD scorer (+123): Sanders has accounted for 11 rushing touchdowns this season, although he hasn't found the endzone in the last 5 outings.Law of averages says he is due and with an expected slug it out game expect for Sanders to be busy rushing the ball near the goal line.
4) George Kittle OVER 3.5 total receptions (-155): Kittle has quite clearly become Brock Purdy's go-to guy in crunch time situations and what is more crunch time than the NFC Championship Game? Kittle has gone over 3.5 receptions in all but 1 of the games Purdy has started and should hit that mark Sunday with ease.
5) Joe Burrow OVER 1.5 Touchdown passes (-175): Burrow put on a passing clinic last week throwing the ball and should do much of the same this week. This game has the looks of becoming a shootout and Burrow should drop back to pass 35+ times. Those passing opportunities are going to lead to passing scores to keep up with this Chiefs offense.
A nice parlay of these 5 player props can net you +1899 odds for a solid potential pay day. Additionally, I love both the 49ers and the Bengals straight up in these games. As always please gamble responsibly.