As a cat lady in training, I couldn’t help but wonder what kind of New Year’s Resolutions my cats were making this year. So, I asked one of my cats what her resolutions were and picked my 11 favorites to share.
1. I will pounce on my human to make sure they are alive in the morning.
2. I will beg for my human's food, even after they have given me my own food.
I probably won't even eat it.
3. I will bring "gifts" to my human.
Maybe this year my human will appreciate dead mice and birds as gifts.
4. I will play dead on the stairs, especially when my human is trying to bring in groceries or laundry.
It really trips them up.
5. I will teach my human how to type properly.
Diz iz howz u typez proper.
6. I will nap on any and every surface that I find.
Where there's a will, there's a way.
7. I will torture the dog every single day.
8. I will set the record for the most naps a cat has ever taken.
9. I will learn to fly.
Birds will be easier to catch if I can fly.
10. I will make sure my human's clothes are covered in my fur.
Especially their black clothes.
11. I will be the purr-fect cat.
If nothing else, I will be better than everyone else.